The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PlayStation 4 Thread

PlayStation

I had the same problem, I kept games like NHL 10 because I thought would play them again later. Now before a new version of a game comes out I'm going to trade in the current version since would still contain a higher value.

Picked up FIFA 14 yesterday and it's pretty fun, didn't buy it for PS3 or 360 because I knew it would be out for PS4 and it's a terrific game.

Also anyone here get NFS: Rivals? I'm considering whether or not I should get, last NFS I played was The Run and I didn't really like it.

Goona be honest, this NFS looks great and it'll be the next game I get. It's basically Hot Pursuit + Most Wanted (the newer one). Open World.

Best NFS of all time was the original Most Wanted. No NFS has yet to dethrone it. Maybe this one will.

Edited by Joffrey Lupul
  • Upvote 1

Goona be honest, this NFS looks great and it'll be the next game I get. It's basically Hot Pursuit + Most Wanted (the newer one). Open World.

Best NFS of all time was the original Most Wanted. No NFS has yet to dethrone it. Maybe this one will.

You're right Most Wanted the first one was really good. I still liked Underground 2 better. U1+2 were the best ones for me.

• Upvote 1

Yeah I can't get the chat to work either on turtle beach headset. It's supposedly compatible with ps4 but I don't think so.

turtle beach are crooks, they should make a universal adapter for all consoles instead of making you buy a new set.

p.s. are we allowed to discuss ps4 game trades on this forum?

Anyone elses ps4 freeze once in a while? Myns froze about 5 times since I got it.

Edit: forgot to mention that it only happens while watching netflix and the microwave cuts out the internet connection. Thats the ONLY time its froze for me, wierd.

My console froze only once and it happened when I launched the Netflix app.

There could be a problem with the app itself or something, but outside of that it runs perfectly.

Yeah they are. Do you have a suggestion for a good headset for ps4?

not really. i got a turtle beach x42 last xmas for my x360 and even though sound wise its fine on the ps4 i am ticked that i can't use the mic on the ps4, if you think about it an audio converter to make it universal shouldn't be difficult for them to make, but they just want you to buy more of their crap.

p.s. i think i'm gonna pickup fifa 14, quite liked the demo. probably gonna trade cod ghosts for it or something at retail since i haven't opened it yet.

Edited by î мцšт вяздк чфµ