The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PlayStation 4 Thread

PlayStation

Trying really hard not to get one until the price drops a bit. So. hard. to. do.....

Price won't drop for a long time lol at least 1-2 years....Right now nobody cares about price, they just want to able to get one and stock is limited everywhere.

• Upvote 1

Who here has BF4?

Probably the group of people in the BF4 thread. Which includes me, but I haven't even played PS4 in a couple weeks. Been gaming on my PS3...

Just haven't felt like playing BF4, CoD or FIFA lately. Or any of the other games, really. I do want to get Killzone though because I always like those games.

Probably the group of people in the BF4 thread. Which includes me, but I haven't even played PS4 in a couple weeks. Been gaming on my PS3...

Just haven't felt like playing BF4, CoD or FIFA lately. Or any of the other games, really. I do want to get Killzone though because I always like those games.

I don't think I'll be picking any other games up for a while.

and surprisingly Final Fantasy 8.

Nothing surprising about that. It's a great game

I have it but I rarely play. My time has been occupied with FIFA, GTA, and surprisingly Final Fantasy 8.

Love the junctioning in that game. I have it on my psp but unfortunately the screen is broken. Such a classic game though.

Really don't see a point if buying a ps 4 at this time of the year... The game library is limited (same as Xbox 360), and you can't play ps3 games with it. Hell, even psn plus doesn't have anything meaningful to offer current. Just don't see why ppl want one now other than just to have a ps4 or xbox 1 sitting in your living room collecting dust....

PS3 has some great and mature game library and its graphic aren't that bad. Psn plus have some pretty interesting game coming up this month like bioshock inf and dmc too...

I will probably get my ps4 when the game library matures a bit

The drive club free with plus will apparently be a limited version with less cars and tracks. But doesn't matter to me because I don't see it becoming something I play all the time.

Always have been interested in Drive Club since the announcement. When's it coming? I'll probably end up buying it.

Always have been interested in Drive Club since the announcement. When's it coming? I'll probably end up buying it.

You might he able to simply upgrade from the free version to save some $$$ perhaps. Or buy in store and get 3 month PS+ with it.

At least those are the rumours.