The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PlayStation 4 Thread

PlayStation

Are those only online?

yep, similar versions of covers like these are completely out at all eb games stores last time i asked. i ordered 2 versions:

these just came in from hawaii: http://www.shopgripit.com and still waiting for the shipment to come from this other place in the uk: http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=181293240229

seeing that the rubber is crap on the stock thumbsticks i think this is a good investment and the grip its definetly don't take away from the gaming feel, if anything, they improve it.

yep, similar versions of covers like these are completely out at all eb games stores last time i asked. i ordered 2 versions:

these just came in from hawaii: http://www.shopgripit.com and still waiting for the shipment to come from this other place in the uk: http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=181293240229

seeing that the rubber is crap on the stock thumbsticks i think this is a good investment and the grip its definetly don't take away from the gaming feel, if anything, they improve it.

Cool , ill have to look into that. Thanks

So NBA 2k14 is good for ps 4? I'm gonna get a ps4 and will need a game to play. Also, Netflix is only 8$ a month?? I have always just torrented but with netflix you can get all tv shows and movies? Sorry I'm s netflix nub..

Unfortunately, Netflix does not have anywhere near to every movie/show, especially the Canadian version of Netflix. I don't know how to do it on PS4, but there is a way to get American Netflix, which has at least 4x the selection.

Edited by Joffrey Lupul

I got the PS4. It has no good games out yet. I am saddened. It is my netflix box now.

In March, Infamous Second Sun comes out. It's looks unreal. The only game I enjoy on PS4 right now is Assassin's Creed 4 and Resogun. Both are great games.

Edited by Joffrey Lupul

So NBA 2k14 is good for ps 4? I'm gonna get a ps4 and will need a game to play. Also, Netflix is only 8$ a month?? I have always just torrented but with netflix you can get all tv shows and movies? Sorry I'm s netflix nub..

I love NBA, havent had server problems in a long time ( was absolutely unbearable for awhile )

I mainly love it because I can play a bunch of my friends who have it, other than that it doesnt have a lot of content, really watered down.

Cool , ill have to look into that. Thanks

no prob. by the way, i just got the "orb" ones today [ http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=181293240229 ] and they seem better in my opinion because in the set you get 2 covers that make the thumbsticks totally feel like the xbox 360 ones which in my opinion is a huge plus, i just went 25-7 in bf4 with 'em. the grip its are still good because they have a more "sticky" feel to them but overall i'd choose the "orb" ones.

Edited by î мцšт вяздк чфµ

Could someone recommend me a game for PS4? I have COD ghosts and have Watch dogs preordered. right now I'm looking at infamous and driveclub. anything else I should be getting?

Drive Club will be free for PS+ Users... however with less cars and tracks, and possibly an option to upgrade the game to full version. So could try it out first for free while buying Infamous, and if you like it enough, go ahead and buy the full version.

• Upvote 1

You didn't look at the selection in store when you bought it???

I have a PS4 myself but it is pretty lackluster. Definitely cannot wait for inFAMOUS and DriveClub.

I mean...the best games out right now are for PS3 basically.

BF4 has issues still. CoD is still the same thing as other CoDs.

KZ:SF is great as a PS4 exclusive but it's not for everyone. I love it myself but not everyone loves it.

FIFA and AC are on PS3.

Resogun is pretty wicked too but it doesn't sell the console.

I'm not hating on it, I love my PS4. It's just going to be a long wait for the games I bought it for. Like FF games, the next MGS, inFAMOUS, God of War, Uncharted, etc.

Still patiently waiting for Final Fantasy 13 Versus, which name changed to Final Fantasy 15. Which is still not out...which is one of the reasons I bought a PS3! :lol: ......now I'm waiting for it on the PS4.

Final Fantasy 13 is already out with 2 sequels, and Versus still isn't out.

I have a PS4 myself but it is pretty lackluster. Definitely cannot wait for inFAMOUS and DriveClub.

I mean...the best games out right now are for PS3 basically.

BF4 has issues still. CoD is still the same thing as other CoDs.

KZ:SF is great as a PS4 exclusive but it's not for everyone. I love it myself but not everyone loves it.

FIFA and AC are on PS3.

Resogun is pretty wicked too but it doesn't sell the console.

I'm not hating on it, I love my PS4. It's just going to be a long wait for the games I bought it for. Like FF games, the next MGS, inFAMOUS, God of War, Uncharted, etc.

Still patiently waiting for Final Fantasy 13 Versus, which name changed to Final Fantasy 15. Which is still not out...which is one of the reasons I bought a PS3! :lol: ......now I'm waiting for it on the PS4.

Final Fantasy 13 is already out with 2 sequels, and Versus still isn't out.

I know what you mean. It's a great system, but no games you couldn't get on any other platform.

Apparently Bungie's Destiny is 30fps on everything but PS4, which is 60fps. That would be a system seller. Coming from a 360 fan, you're going to love Bungie. They make amazing games.

Edited by Joffrey Lupul

I know what you mean. It's a great system, but no games you couldn't get on any other platform.

Apparently Bungie's Destiny is 30fps on everything but PS4, which is 60fps. That would be a system seller. Coming from a 360 fan, you're going to love Bungie. They make amazing games.

So far, there are a lot of games on PS4 that run comparatively better than on Xbox One. There are getting to be too many examples of it now. Destiny and Tomb Raider running at 60 fps vs. 30 on the Xbox. Watch Dogs, Call of Duty, and Thief running at 1080p, vs. only 720p on Xbox.

That should be more than a bit concerning for someone who'd have to think about spending an extra $100 on an Xbox One. Discrepancies shouldn't be showing up this often, this early. At least they haven't worked back at re-introducing their DRM BS again, lol.

• Upvote 1