The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Xbox One Thread

Kent.S

Anyone own an Xbox Series X|S? I was downloading a game while the system was off and when turning it back on to check the progress it was frozen at 70% Completion. I was unable to pause it or resume it. So only option was to delete, very annoying..has this happened to anyone else? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2021 at 5:36 PM, Mj2345 said:

Anyone own an Xbox Series X|S? I was downloading a game while the system was off and when turning it back on to check the progress it was frozen at 70% Completion. I was unable to pause it or resume it. So only option was to delete, very annoying..has this happened to anyone else? 

Figured it out just redownloaded and it fully downloaded.

12 hours ago, Mj2345 said:

FYI anyone who has an Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One or PC Microsoft released Halo Infinite Multiplayer Today and its Free To Play(Campaign releases early December and can be purchased and it will also be on GamePass)

Played Halo infinite today ( I have a series X), it was just meh. Halo really needs to redo their multiplayer because its really outdated. The graphics arent exactly outstanding either

19 hours ago, Mj2345 said:

FYI anyone who has an Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One or PC Microsoft released Halo Infinite Multiplayer Today and its Free To Play(Campaign releases early December and can be purchased and it will also be on GamePass)

I started H5 a couple years after it came out, so I'm trying to get to SR152 before I go for Infinite (1/2 way through 150). I hear it's just the MP Beta release atm. Lots of features to come post (original) day 1 release.

8 hours ago, filthycanuck said:

Played Halo infinite today ( I have a series X), it was just meh. Halo really needs to redo their multiplayer because its really outdated. The graphics arent exactly outstanding 

Have you tried COD Vanguard or Battlefield 2042? Heard they aren’t that great

On 11/16/2021 at 10:48 AM, Mj2345 said:

Have you tried COD Vanguard or Battlefield 2042? Heard they aren’t that great

No i haven't, but Im a Destiny, COD warzone player. Halo just doesn't offer anything to latch on like progression or even the slightest bit of rpg elements that would keep players invested. If Halo had some sort of battle royale mode, maybe Id be interested, but there hasn't been anything so far that would give me any motivation to play the game long term. Other than the campaign mode which I would play co-op, Id probably uninstall the game once I finish it

• Like 1

There’s a huge Black Friday sale on the Digital Xbox Store, I bought NBA 2K22 50% off on Series X|S regularly most games this new gen are $90 before Tax, so $45 is not bad..and I had $75 gift card I got way back in July for Birthday so nice to get to use it now.