The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2014 WJHC Pool [League Is Full]

AriGold

I'd much rather have Shink playing for canada than switch to lindholm lol

:blink:

Forsberg just started practicing again, hope he makes the trip. Looks like its going to be a rush to find sources if anyone gets cut or injured lol

I read a report that he was having headaches again today. I don't think he starts the tourney.. Forsberg was the one player I was referring to if you wish to drop him, currently he is injured.

I read a report that he was having headaches again today. I don't think he starts the tourney.. Forsberg was the one player I was referring to if you wish to drop him, currently he is injured.

yeah I wasn't sure if I had to source it or not, he sounded good in a video interview, but they never tell the media

lol what? I'd rather watch a nucks prospect in the tourny than have a few extra points in this pool :P

Too bad they can't stop the numbers being put up by other teams..

BOOM !!!!!

Yeah, its a very strong year for Sweden, 10 returnees I believe and an NHL'er in Lindholm. US could do well by grinding it out and good special teams play. We have an underager who is looking very good in the warm up games

Reminder to everybody Roster cuts are Dec 24th at 11:59pm... If you wish to sumbit a swap of players do to Injury, Cuts or Suspension (Dumba) then post in the thread before that time. If you edit the post after the time stated above your swap will not count.

Archived