The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Best athletic apparel store to shop at?

RottenCanuck22

What do you guys think is the best store to do your athletic apparel shopping at? Sport Chek? Champs? Athletes World? Best in terms of selection and prices.

Never ever go to Sportchek, that store is a huge rip off.

I personally always go down to the United States because items are usually cheaper there and the tax is less, also they have items that we don't get in Canada. If I do go to a store in Canada, then it's either Champs or Foot Locker. Being a Nike guy, I also go to the Nike Outlet store.

Never ever go to Sportchek, that store is a huge rip off.

I personally always go down to the United States because items are usually cheaper there and the tax is less, also they have items that we don't get in Canada. If I do go to a store in Canada, then it's either Champs or Foot Locker. Being a Nike guy, I also go to the Nike Outlet store.

Sport Chek is a ripoff just cause of their prices? Only reason why I'd choose to go there is because looking at their website, they seem to have a better selection of stuff than Foot Locker / Champs. I also prefer Nike but I will most likely be going to Lougheed mall and there is no Nike Outlet there. Also I dont think the Nike Outlet store has a website to see what they have..

Sport Chek is a ripoff just cause of their prices? Only reason why I'd choose to go there is because looking at their website, they seem to have a better selection of stuff than Foot Locker / Champs. I also prefer Nike but I will most likely be going to Lougheed mall and there is no Nike Outlet there. Also I dont think the Nike Outlet store has a website to see what they have..

Yeah, Sportchek sells a simple Nike hoodie for like $75 which is not fairly priced. Also, there so called "sales" are not good all they do is take like $10-15 off.

Champs has way better deals and they usually get exclusive clothing from companies like Nike, they have a better selection of shoes also. I personally prefer Champs overall, I have bought hoodies for like $35-40 from there because they were on sale which would cost $60 at Sportchek.

If you're looking for something like a snowboarders jacket or something along those lines then Sportchek is the store for you, but be prepared to pay $100+

Archived