The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Steam Winter Sale

Tanev's Smirk

Screw it.

Just got the Bioshock triple pack for $15.

In other news... Kerbal is still damn fun, but the research points are a pain to earn.

Edit: Figured out how to get research points.

Kerbal has been the most exciting thing to come from the indie market since minecraft.

• 1 month later...

Didn't feel like making a universal Steam thread but anyone else using Steam family share? *drools* I just got like 40 new games for free by connecting my friends accounts to my PC

Didn't feel like making a universal Steam thread but anyone else using Steam family share? *drools* I just got like 40 new games for free by connecting my friends accounts to my PC

how do you do that

how do you do that

https://support.stea...=3784-QLBM-5731

How do I enable Family Library Sharing on my computer?

To enable Family Library Sharing, first be sure to have Steam Guard security enabled via Steam > Settings > Account in the Steam Client. Then, enable the sharing feature via Settings > Family (or in Big Picture mode, Settings > Family Library Sharing), where you’ll also authorize specific computers and users to share.

How do I access and play someone else's games?

First, be sure to enable Steam Guard on your Steam Account. Then, once your account and a computer have been authorized by the lender following the steps above, simply log in. In your Library, you'll have access to install and play any of the lender's games on this computer.

Note that shared games are only available on devices that have been authorized by the account holder. Also, shared games may be unavailable if the account holder's library is currently in use on another computer.

Pretty much you will have your friend log into steam on your computer and they will immediately email him/her a code to authorize the account use on your computer before it lets them fully log in. You can then do the same on their computer to share your library. Of course make sure the settings mentioned above are all correct.

Archived