The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Oot and aboot with Kate Beirness

Salmonberries

Didn't you start this thread on HFBoards?

Anyway, I'd like to help you but I haven't been able to find it.

Yeah man, but they froze it just when it was catching on, did you notice?

The thing is, HF doesn't really have an off-topic forum, so I sort of knew it would be tough to have a serious talk there about our Kate and her awesome Scots-Ontarian dialect.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Wow, I'll be damned! I've never seen it, and it isn't listed om the forums page.

Hmm.

Yeah, they have it kind of hidden. At the top right of the main page in the red bar it says Page 2 click on that and then there's a bunch of non hockey sub-forums including that Lounge thread.

Yeah, I guess I never discovered the hidden forums when I was there. I was there before I was here, and I still like the hockey prospect articles there, but I don't like the forum. Can't post there without the mods deleting it or worse, so I stay away for the most part.

Mods are a bunch of anti-Vancouver biased dicks there, I find. Ill humored bunch, they are.

I don't like her. Now Natasha Stanisheski, yowser!

They are both hotties!

Funny thing in this world weather we want to admit it or not look at all news and sport reporters, most of the women are good looking. They obviously look at looks when hiring

They are both hotties!

Funny thing in this world weather we want to admit it or not look at all news and sport reporters, most of the women are good looking. They obviously look at looks when hiring

Yea ur right. Look in the states, you got natalie morales(nbc), lara spencer(abc), close to home that robin stickley, & that erin hawksworth. Here in alberta, you got carol anne devany, & quinn ohler(global), could go on.

Yea ur right. Look in the states, you got natalie morales(nbc), lara spencer(abc), close to home that robin stickley, & that erin hawksworth. Here in alberta, you got carol anne devany, & quinn ohler(global), could go on.

;)

Actually there are so many. I watch news channels just to see the beauties lol

Archived