The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Chicago Blackhawks vs Vancouver Canucks - Jan 29, 2014

canucktican

Did you change your Identity pic just for this game?

After reading this thread http://forum.canucks...ne/page__st__90

I hope you don't mind me taking some relief in a Hawks fan being a bit down?

I changed my pic a few days ago.

A lot of Blackhawks fans are frustrated now more than anything. The talent is there but the results are not. I have no doubt the Hawks will turn things around, it's just a matter of when.

A lot of Blackhawks fans are frustrated now more than anything. The talent is there but the results are not. I have no doubt the Hawks will turn things around, it's just a matter of when.

they are a damn fine team . you can't keep that much talent down..

I swear you guys are a 2nd line center from being one of the deepest teams in the NHL.

I swear you guys are a 2nd line center from being one of the deepest teams in the NHL.

There's always a lot of discussion about our lack of a second line centre. But the reality is that we won our 2 recent Cups without one. Shaw has done a decent job, but in the long term I think Teravainen (Finnish prospect) will take the job.

There's always a lot of discussion about our lack of a second line centre. But the reality is that we won our 2 recent Cups without one. Shaw has done a decent job, but in the long term I think Teravainen (Finnish prospect) will take the job.

True, guys have stepped in to do the job. That's just the one thing I would add to fully complete your roster. Teravainen will be a huge asset to you guys with massive impact in your top 6. I can see him and Sharp playing well together.

True, guys have stepped in to do the job. That's just the one thing I would add to fully complete your roster. Teravainen will be a huge asset to you guys with massive impact in your top 6. I can see him and Sharp playing well together.

Teravainen between Sharp and Kane could be dangerous.

Something tells me despite both teams struggling all month, despite how injured the Canucks are and despite how tired the Hawks will be, this will be one of the most exciting games in a while.

I noticed someone a page back asking about the stripes:

Francis Charron and Chris Lee are the refs with Bryan Paninch and Don Henderson on the lines.

They wouldn't if they were on Chicago.

Weise Tito and whoever the revolving 4th player would be on that line would get ice time on most other teams with more competent coaching.

They've earned ice time and haven't been handed any. Especially the beauty weise... Instead he got benched for a game.

I agree, my joke regarding them selling 50/50 tickets is basically a shot at coaching rolling 3 lines a game not the players on the 4th line.

Archived