The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Unarmed Teen Shot Dead by Police when he open door with Wii controller in his hand

This is a positive/negative post you don't need to read it.

My friend got pulled over by a female police officer while looking for a parking spot at night. He was driving slowly trying to spy an open spot by his house, and boom lights come on in the SUV behind him, takes like 10 minuets for him to finally go and park... Drive too fast and you get a ticket for speeding drive too slow and you get pulled over for being suspicious.

Who pulls someone over while they are looking for a parking spot!!!???

All the great things police officers do are not thrust into the media, it's only the things that go wrong. That is not fair. As an average middle class citizen it's unfortunate that the majority of police interaction our peers and ourselves have is negative. I would say the majority of people I grew up with felt more threatened by police officers than protected by them, and it's so unfortunate because they are just doing their jobs! I can't even imagine all the things they have to deal with, but I think adjustments could be made to improve the relationship between the force and your average citizen.

In smaller communities where people are familiar with the local officers i think the relationship is better, but in the cities that community aspect is lost in a way...

Sad for the family who lost their son and for the officer who discharged her weapon.

This is why females shouldn't be allowed to own guns. They think the world owes them something so they can shoot un-armed people all they like. Disgusting behavior, I hope she is fired and charged with manslaugter at the very least. And I wish people would quit making excuses for her, just cause she's a woman, she's a criminal and deserves to be in prison.

It always amazes me that in the year 2014 people like you still exist.

Make me sick.

Archived