The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Suspension] 3 Games for Kassian

Alex the Great

Boarding call, happens all the time. Not a big deal, he's only a repeat offender because of an flailing high stick.

He's a repeat offender because he's a repeat offender. I'm sure Matt Cooke and Torres' initial transgressions could all be categorized by flailing sticks, knees, elbows, etc. but they happened.

oh geez, just confirms the big galoot with the cross eyes is never gonna learn. This is the canucks version of marty mcsorley. The day we traded a skilled HOCKEY player for a galoot like this has signalled the demise of the canucks.

meh...Lucic has also been suspended for stupidity too yet I see a lot of people on this board drooling all over him.

3 games for Canucks having toughness and hurting other team's players.

That's one way to look at it. Or you can look at it as a totally unnecessary, moronic hit from behind from a player who seems dead from the neck up. It seems the only thing lower than Zack's hockey IQ is his real IQ.

That's one way to look at it. Or you can look at it as a totally unnecessary, moronic hit from behind from a player who seems dead from the neck up. It seems the only thing lower than Zack's hockey IQ is his real IQ.

Yeah we know you hate Kassian. Thanks for your input. Even when he puts up 20G, 20Asst next season you'll still hate on him. He's been our best player besides Lack in the new year with limited ice time IMO, but hey we all have our own opinions.

tell that to his face... you must have a really high IQ.

I'm sure it'll go over well.

Zack is a beast.

Hmmm..pretty different in my eyes (positions, timing)

actually looked worse in a way he uses sis elbow to drive his face into the boards from behind , the kassian hit yes it was from behind but the guys legs buckled and he fell into the boards and to me hit his chest in the boards not his face. Either way I have seen the kassian hit many times go un punished probably has happened to the twins a dozen times over the last 4 year's with out so much as a 2 min minor because they pop back up right away..

The thing I don't like is how everyone calls Kassian a bum but at least he has decent hands and can score. Then you got a guy like Nolan who's nothing but a plug, runs Henrik, then won't fight sestito after. Yesterday he suckers that a joensuu on the oilers and only gets one game. If that would have been any Canuck player he would have easily got more than one game.

Man, I really like Kassian but this type of stuff needs to stop. It could've been Kris Draper type of injury and that would just kill his career and what ever ounce of legitimacy Canucks have left in the league right now. Hopefully he can really mature up in the summer.

Archived