The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] ANA - 3/29/14 - 7PM

Strombone1

Sure would like to see Torts put Jensen back with Burrows. Funny how they were doing so good just to be split up.

YES ! For gawd's sake Torts...they were both sparks for the team......Hank gets hurt and the line gets split up and Jensen shoved down to the 4th line....???? He was scoring for us.....hello?!?!?

Anaheim 3 Canucks 1

Immediately after the game the optimists point out that if Dallas, Phoenix and Minnesota lose all their remaining games and the Canucks win out we can still finish in seventh place.

The realists all say "We told you so!" and rejoice that the Canucks have held onto their 1.5% chance of winning the draft lottery and generally make themselves annoying.

Everyone else gets ready for the Rangers and V's return.

‏@ElliottPap

Other Nux lines in warmup: Higgins-Kesler-Burrows; Daniel-Matthias-Jensen; Booth-Richardson-Kassian. Dalpe odd man out. #Canucks

@ElliottPap

Jannik Hansen warming up on 4th line with Jordan Schroeder and Tom Sestito. #canucks

Hansen finally demoted but to the 4th line. I like these lines.

‏@ElliottPap

Other Nux lines in warmup: Higgins-Kesler-Burrows; Daniel-Matthias-Jensen; Booth-Richardson-Kassian. Dalpe odd man out. #Canucks

@ElliottPap

Jannik Hansen warming up on 4th line with Jordan Schroeder and Tom Sestito. #canucks

Hansen finally demoted but to the 4th line. I like these lines.

I think Hansen has played fine, it's just he's a 3rd line player and the 3rd line right now is too good to break up. He has 11G this year (only 3 behind Daniel) and if Torts expects more from Jannik Hansen than that by playing him on the 2nd line and on the PP then Torts needs a demotion, not Hansen.

Archived