The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] CANUCKS - RANGERS 7PM TUESDAY APRIL 1ST

Alex the Great

LOL who cares. That was before the league expanded. Those aren't true championships at all in comparison.

Leafs fans don't even bring that up because they know Canadiens fans will shut them up really quickly with '93.

Why u bringg up Torts past accomplishments then :(

That kind of body language does nothing good for the players.

If he should be shaking his head at anyone it should be himself for not knowing how to coach this team.

I would rather him just accept it and move on rather than make a big theatrical thing out of each goal.

No, actually, he should be shaking his head at his players for being losers and at management for sitting on their ass doing nothing to improve this team. This is the same core AV had two embarrassing first round exits with.

sorry i don't use a bloody emoticon to dictate i how come across i have never once mentioned go out and hurt said player plenty of others on this board do that enough

Then don't be surprised when your comment is taken exactly as it is written. What the hell else would one expect?

I like the passion, but smiling is never something you should do when you get scored on.

Yes, we get it, he's thinking "how are things going so badly?" But we don't have to see it on every goal.

The players know they're sucking, just give it a rest.

If the players know they are playing bad how come they continue to suck? I swear if every single one of them played as hard as Santorelli did shift in shift out we would be in a comfortable playoff spot. I think his smile is more of frustration of why the players don't care more about winning. Look they are now paying the price. The players have no one to blame but themselves.

No, actually, he should be shaking his head at his players for being losers and at management for sitting on their ass doing nothing to improve this team. This is the same core AV had two embarrassing first round exits with.

At least he knew how to win some games.

This team proved that it could be dominant in December. Tortorella lost the room and couldn't get it back, plain and simple.

At least he knew how to win some games.

This team proved that it could be dominant in December. Tortorella lost the room and couldn't get it back, plain and simple.

Torts knows how to win games, too. And a cup. Yet both he and AV couldn't get this team going. So no, I won't blame Torst like you are because the reality is, this is very much on the players and management. There is no coach who will fix this team. The only fix is to get rid of some players.

I am more sickened by some of the fans posting on this message board than I am by our team. Cheering for and advocating that our players injure members of another team? Come on guys grow up

Agree +1 ... but some of the other mods on CDC are like this! See the end of Anaheim GDT.

Archived