The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bylsma to Vancouver

Penguins will make same error as Gillis. Let a world class coach go to bring in a recycled hack "to make the team tough." Let thier mistake be our gain. For the nay sayers take a look at the play off records of your favorite teams since 2009. Any team. No standouts. Did the Penguins really belive thier hype that Crosby was the next Gretzky? Gretzky will never happen again. League is too tough and Sid never matured beyond the "kid." Not Bylsma's problem. Back to our opportunity.

I love the confidence of the Red Wings -- no immature hysrteria. Hire a great coach who can coach thier style and just keep at it. Win a cup every so often but always a class orgainization that hockey can be proud of. Constantly a play off team. No goons like LA and Boston. Bylsma can get that done for the Canucks.

Bring Bylsma to Vancouver.

Why tag? Read the Province. Should be a done deal as far as I'm concerned. Let's get some support and not worry about the posting format. Great coach in play. I would not have posted except I could not believe no one has raised the issue. It would be a major mistake to let this guy accept a job elsewhere.

Why tag? Read the Province. Should be a done deal as far as I'm concerned. Let's get some support and not worry about the posting format. Great coach in play. I would not have posted except I could not believe no one has raised the issue. It would be a major mistake to let this guy accept a job elsewhere.

then post a link to the article...It's pure speculation without any evidence supporting what you said.

Archived