The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

SCF: (5) New York Rangers vs (6) Los Angeles Kings

Who will win the series?  

142 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

FINALLY! Even though i'm cheering for LA I hope they take this to 7. Nope actually that's a high stick.

It's a high stick off Muzzin, then Pouliot. I have no idea whether that counts or not. There's an argument to be made that Pouliot's stick was just in the right place and Muzzin tipped it off his stick and in.

Didnt know that.

Correction: Frank Brimsek (AKA Mr. Zero) won two Stanley Cups with the Bruins in the late 1930s and early 1940s. Brimsek was a native of Eveleth, Minnesota and is in the HHOF. If you ask me, Brimsek would have the edge on Quick for being the best U.S.-born goaltender. He'd have better career numbers but teams only played 48-70 games a season during his career. Brimsek, if nothing else, has the cooler nickname. Mr. Zero is a heck of a nickname.

Correction: Frank Brimsek (AKA Mr. Zero) won two Stanley Cups with the Bruins in the late 1930s and early 1940s. Brimsek was a native of Eveleth, Minnesota and is in the HHOF. If you ask me, Brimsek would have the edge on Quick for being the best U.S.-born goaltender. He'd have better career numbers but teams only played 48-70 games a season during his career. Brimsek, if nothing else, has the cooler nickname. Mr. Zero is a heck of a nickname.

Mr. Zero. It beats Redlight Racicot :lol:

Archived