The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

I think Curtis Valk is at our Prospects Camp!

BOHORVAT53

When they interviewed Linden Vey on Canucks.com they were asking about which guys he has spent time with and he mentioned Kassian, said Shinkaruk he knew from one year at Medicine Hat, and CURTIS VALK... niiiiiiiiice im so happy about that.. I think Valk is a stud.. Dane Fox type signing if/when he makes the squad.. Last year we brought Mike Aviani onto the Utica squad after the WHL season so I hope he's returning as well... Now we've just got to bring in Adam Helewka, Guilliame Gelinas, and Barclay Goodrow and we're good to go

When they interviewed Linden Vey on Canucks.com they were asking about which guys he has spent time with and he mentioned Kassian, said Shinkaruk he knew from one year at Medicine Hat, and CURTIS VALK... niiiiiiiiice im so happy about that.. I think Valk is a stud.. Dane Fox type signing if/when he makes the squad.. Last year we brought Mike Aviani onto the Utica squad after the WHL season so I hope he's returning as well... Now we've just got to bring in Adam Helewka, Guilliame Gelinas, and Barclay Goodrow and we're good to go

This is old new…. check the prospect camp invites

Archived