The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

US Declassifies Document Revealing Israel's Nuclear Program

key2thecup

Nice in theory, but you have to look at the big picture. We the people do not have anywhere close to having all the information to make the right decisions, and we never will, even with the internet and sites like Wikileaks.

Same reason CDC is not the GM or coach for the Canucks. Some one needs to be responsible for those roles. Too many voices means no decisions get made in a timely manner.

If we were somehow able to get all this information(1), we would have to process it(2). Somehow, that sounds like more than a full-time job. Considering how apathetic voters are now, it would be worse when they actually have to put some work into it.

Yep, there are a bunch of criminals in the various governments, but it really could be worse.

(1) How far out till you can download K-12 + Post-Secondary into your brain in a matter of minutes? Or any other information for that matter?

(2) How long till super-computing and artificial intelligence come together to process the probability of all possibilities to infinity, and hand us the most logical answers?

Spooky thoughts, but we're heading there one way or another. I just see the intermediate processing of that to be a collective hive-mind of biological computers (today's human brains) coalescing through the internet (and eventually whatever belittle's that creation)

Again, I have no constructed blueprints, I'm just a silly stoner who really thinks about this kinda stuff deeply because I'm fascinated by history, technology, and what the future might hold for humanity. Because of these thoughts I see simple chimpanzee behavior as retarded.

Nice in theory, but you have to look at the big picture. We the people do not have anywhere close to having all the information to make the right decisions, and we never will, even with the internet and sites like Wikileaks.

Same reason CDC is not the GM or coach for the Canucks. Some one needs to be responsible for those roles. Too many voices means no decisions get made in a timely manner.

If we were somehow able to get all this information, we would have to process it. Somehow, that sounds like more than a full-time job. Considering how apathetic voters are now, it would be worse when they actually have to put some work into it.

Yep, there are a bunch of criminals in the various governments, but it really could be worse.

14707_451640481651522_480524008627330266

The United States politics never ceases to disgust me. On the international state, they come across like the most manipulative, underhanded and abusive country.

Oh, America didn't like the way democracy operated in Israel by picking who the majority wanted? Better kick mud in their face and declassify all their secrets.

Oh, there is oil in the middle east? Better sweep in and take a bunch of land in the name of "peacekeeping".

Their clever ways keep us and all the other nato countries safe and keep us economically sound.

You should be thanking them, not hating.

Archived