The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

song at the beginning of the third period?

DontTouchMeGuys

Do you have a link? and apple juice, that's a good song, but i don't think it's the one.

I know they play it during the game. I think it was either before the opening puck drop or the start of the 2nd Period... But I do know which song you're talking about cuz I have the tune stuck in my head but I can't find it.

Also, the Halo theme song is played when there's like about 3 minutes left in the intermission.

They play this at Canucks games now? It sounds like something Artem Chubarov would set as his alarm to wake up in the morning

There's a limit to how much ACDC a person can listen to at a hockey game. House music is what people like now, and judging by most of the posts I've seen around these boards, the new DJ is heavily favoured over DJ Dave. I do miss the u2 intro though.

There's a limit to how much ACDC a person can listen to at a hockey game. House music is what people like now, and judging by most of the posts I've seen around these boards, the new DJ is heavily favoured over DJ Dave. I do miss the u2 intro though.

Hey I'm cool with the house music, I liked the intro 2 year ago (DJ Meg Stock Holm) but this one in particular has Artem Chubarov eating waffles in his PJ's written all over it

Archived