The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jersey name stitch at the Team Store...

sedinsforever

Same here... Is that $80 or are we talking about two different things?

At CTS changing name bars costs $50 and keep in mind if your Kesler jersey has an 'A' CTS will remove it because Vrbata has not worn an A (and this can leave a mark).

At CTS changing name bars costs $50 and keep in mind if your Kesler jersey has an 'A' CTS will remove it because Vrbata has not worn an A (and this can leave a mark).

source for sports or collectors den can do it for $30 plus tax.. name change.. i got a jersey done at each place.. got kesler jersey at champs for $25 a while back

I just got mine done...went with Horvat. I went to a Source for Sports store here in Victoria. First they had to order the Horvat pro kit, which took 3 weeks but I still had my jersey. They called me when it came in, I brought it down and got it back 2 days later and it was done. The kit was like others are saying $80. They offered heat press for $20 bucks as well but pro kit stitched on is so much nicer.

Damn I thought for a second it was $30 for a name plate to be added, not changed.

still not bad for a name plate change for $30... not sure if they are still doing it at that price now.. cant complain about the price.. got kesler jersey for $25 and name plate change for $30.. vrbata jersey cost close to $250 after tax at most place..

Archived