The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jersey name stitch at the Team Store...

sedinsforever

I can confirm a few details for you:

Cresting is $80 + tax at CTS for either heat press or stitch. Heat press can be done on the day, stiching we say takes 2-4 weeks.

Our prices for men's jerseys are $140 for blank and $220 with name & number. Almost all jerseys we have on the walls are stitched with the occasional exception of a new player.

I can confirm a few details for you:

Cresting is $80 + tax at CTS for either heat press or stitch. Heat press can be done on the day, stiching we say takes 2-4 weeks.

Our prices for men's jerseys are $140 for blank and $220 with name & number. Almost all jerseys we have on the walls are stitched with the occasional exception of a new player.

Damnnn thanks for the info! I think I'll just keep it blank until after playoffs...until after June I hope

I always go to Pacific Coast Cresting if I want my jerseys done now. It takes 2-4 days, cost around $50-60 and they do a fantastic job and cheaper than the team store. The team store almost ruined one of my jerseys and accused me that it was fake. It was a Reebok Edge 1.0 Authentic Home jersey that I asked to be customized and when It was done the orca whale logo was folded for so long that it left a crease in it.

The manager said that it was already like that to begin with and said that my jersey was fake since it was a size 46 and they never sold it at the team store. I told the manager that they're not the only place that sells authentic jerseys.

Anyways, after that its always PCS from now on. I hate the team store employees because they dont know sh*t about merchandise

I always go to Pacific Coast Cresting if I want my jerseys done now. It takes 2-4 days, cost around $50-60 and they do a fantastic job and cheaper than the team store. The team store almost ruined one of my jerseys and accused me that it was fake. It was a Reebok Edge 1.0 Authentic Home jersey that I asked to be customized and when It was done the orca whale logo was folded for so long that it left a crease in it.

The manager said that it was already like that to begin with and said that my jersey was fake since it was a size 46 and they never sold it at the team store. I told the manager that they're not the only place that sells authentic jerseys.

Anyways, after that its always PCS from now on. I hate the team store employees because they dont know sh*t about merchandise

2-4 days?? Perfect! I'll go visit them this month.

I have a bieksa jersey but really want a horvat one lol. Do they take stitching off and redo it or do I just have to buy a new jersey?

Yeah, I've got a Kesler jersey and I'm debating to have it restitched into a Vrbata jersey. Would the have to take the 'A' off as well?

I emailed the Team Store and they replied with

"As long as you have a current youth, ladies or men’s jersey, we can get it done for $80. It takes around 2 weeks to get done unless you are okay with a rush charge of $20 (will take a few business days).

If you have a vintage jersey, the cost is $100. "

Decent, no worries, but I heard the issue was with quality and how long it takes. 2-4 weeks is a bit too much.

With the time frame you are wanting why not just buy a pre stitched and labeled jersey off the wall?

I was gonna get my most favorite current stick in rink home jersey and put my most favorite player past or present on it but now Im thinking maybe I can not do that?

Anywhoo I would love a L Stanley stick in rink jersey! WITH # 1 on it

GO! CANUCKS! GO !!!!

With the time frame you are wanting why not just buy a pre stitched and labeled jersey off the wall?

I was gonna get my most favorite current stick in rink home jersey and put my most favorite player past or present on it but now Im thinking maybe I can not do that?

Anywhoo I would love a L Stanley stick in rink jersey!

GO! CANUCKS! GO !!!!

Money is the issue. Why buy a prestitched one for $220 when I can get $80 for a name stitched on a jersey I bought for $50? And it's a legit authentic one...just got it off Craigslist. :P

Archived