Shea Theodore

Kyle Palmieri

Nick Ritchie

1st

Silferberg-Getzlaf-Perry

Sedin-Sedin-Kesler

Cups for years

We'd finish last or 2nd last most likely and draft Chyrchrun

Trade Hamhuis and Bieksa for picks and prospects and boom, we a dynasty in a few years ;)

I wish...

I'd hope that 1 Sedin with 2mill retained salary would get that

IMO each Sedin would be worth a player, Prospect and a Pick on the open market Individually. The fact that they will have to be traded together, and to find a team that has 10-14 million in Capspace is tough. Let alone finding a team that is basically willing to give up more than there 3 best future prospects will be hard...Settling for a teams top 3 prospects and a 1st rd pick is a fare return

IMO each Sedin would be worth a player, Prospect and a Pick on the open market Individually. The fact that they will have to be traded together, and to find a team that has 10-14 million in Capspace is tough. Let alone finding a team that is basically willing to give up more than there 3 best future prospects will be hard...Settling for a teams top 3 prospects and a 1st rd pick is a fare return

No it's not.

Well then your Living in an NHL 15 fantasy if you think any team is going to sell there whole future of prospects, take on 2 players the age of 34, and be pressed against the cap for 3 seasons.

No I'm not

If you where vancouver and the sedins were on another team would you trade Horvat, Virtanen, McCann and a 1st rd pick for them??

If I had the cap space and a team that just got knocked out of the semis, definitely - you add 2 pieces like that to a team that's a contender and they become favorites

Then in 3 seasons and they are 37 yrs old and you just gave up your future you have no one to replace them.

Teams aren't as quick to pull the trigger and bet the farm like they where in the past, with the salary cap now a days teams know they have to keep top talent so they have the ELC to keep the cap down

The Sedins on the second line of a contending team are quite possibly the most dangerous second line in the history of the NHL. For a team to acquire that, yes they would need cap space and they would need to give up a massive amount of picks. Almost a guaranteed cup if you have the Sedins on your second line. Would break my heart to see them go, but if the return was massive then business is business.

Archived