The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Puck Rosters.

Piggy Bank

I will make a new league thread after the draft. Please leave these types of things to management.

Sure thing but I didn't make the thread fyi, just defending it. I thought it was a good idea.... sorry didn't know this was a "management" thing.

that's not the point? It's more for show really, and I like depth charts better than roster lists anyway. Easier on the eyes, less clutter. You don't have to post here, but we will.

actually it kinda was the point... even says so in the OP....

Ofcourse edit it as the draft continues, but its nice to be able to see everyones roster in one spot without having to scrounge around on Fantrax

Three threads in the fantasy section is highly disrespectful guys. Please leave the thread creating to me. Thanks in advance to all the others. And for the record I don't appreciate my username in your thread titles....

I'm not posting in this thread anymore. We will have a new league thread where we will all make a first post and have our rosters shown etc. This is not the time. Please, again, talk to me before creating threads representing the league. Thanks. Andrew

Three threads in the fantasy section is highly disrespectful guys. Please leave the thread creating to me. Thanks in advance to all the others. And for the record I don't appreciate my username in your thread titles....

I'm not posting in this thread anymore. We will have a new league thread where we will all make a first post and have our rosters shown etc. This is not the time. Please, again, talk to me before creating threads representing the league. Thanks. Andrew

Geez. It was nice to message me, but don't say it is highly disrepectful noting you are going to make one after this - which you donmt need to do. Furthermore, the 'smashes head into wall' is fairly uncalled for. I was providing something that a lot of users enjoy. Lastly, I was giving you credit by putting your username.

Geez. It was nice to message me, but don't say it is highly disrepectful noting you are going to make one after this - which you donmt need to do. Furthermore, the 'smashes head into wall' is fairly uncalled for. I was providing something that a lot of users enjoy. Lastly, I was giving you credit by putting your username.

I wonder who is going to get more +1's....

I +1'd you both

Archived