The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Apparently a new rule , we aren't aloud to watch warm ups from ice level anymore

WalkWithElias

I don't know what happened but I have a feeling something really bad happened or the staff member was having a really bad day. I often go along the boards for warmup and don't crazily bang on the glass but might bang it some and nobody has ever said anything to me. It really is just a friendly way of saying hi to players that mean a lot to you. Sometimes players have shot the puck at the boards where I am standing at what feels like "200 miles an hour" as their way of saying hi and glad you are here.

Like what is the big deal if a fan does bang on the glass? OMG, pretty soon you won't even be able to talk in the arena. We don't have to worry about cheering because nobody does during the regular season except for me of course! Well, there are a few that do cheer, but very few. This building sucks big time compared to a lot of other buildings that I have been in and this organization needs to get a grip on reality. PLAYERS feed off of the noise that their fans make. Ask them if you don't believe me because I have asked them.

if you want to reduce yourself to the level of a neanderthal banging on the glass to express yourself, you go ahead and do you. i'll be with everyone else in the building and watching on tv thinking you're an absolute moron.

At the Flames game the other day, I tried to watch the players warm up in the lower bowl. Shortly soon after, an usher came and discreetly took me to a secluded back room where I was subsequently bound and beaten for the duration of the first period. Later, while using the restroom, Linden and Benning entered, locking the doors behind them. They then proceeded to emotionally assault and berate me using well-researched taunts relating to very specific traumas that I had endured in my childhood. GUYS WHAT IS MANAGEMENT DOING TO THE TEAM?!!?!?1

My buddy was sent to Guantanamo for "cheering too loud"!!!

Archived