The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Compass Cards Available to Order Online Now

CanucksFan415

True, you would think they would order a whole mass of cards and load them into all those Compass TVM's that are sitting empty... Unless they have to work their way through each to provision them and that process isn't done yet.

True, you would think they would order a whole mass of cards and load them into all those Compass TVM's that are sitting empty... Unless they have to work their way through each to provision them and that process isn't done yet.

You would never unveil a new product and only have it available at some of your stores.

Are the fares cheaper with a compass card? The trip planner sure seems to think so....

Bus is one zone fare no matter where you go.

Train is the same as always.

So fare is cheaper if you cross zones on bus. If you cross zones on train, it's business as usual.

Are the fares cheaper with a compass card? The trip planner sure seems to think so....

As far as I can tell they rolled faresaver prices into compass if you preload with "Stored Value" so in a sense yes it can be considered cheaper.

As far as I can tell they rolled faresaver prices into compass if you preload with "Stored Value" so in a sense yes it can be considered cheaper.

That's the thing. There's no surefire way to tell...

I am wondering if I should either...

A) get a compass card

B ) get faresavers

C) Just ride the bus for free or park at work and take the train with regular fare

When I go to Canucks game.

On Saturday I did C) park at work, but typically I like to have beers at the game.

I love how they've spent years trying to re-invent the wheel, and they still can't have a proper release for it.

Seriously, couldn't they have just used one of the existing systems from somewhere else in the world? Would've saved a helluvalot of time than trying this farcical p.o.s.

Are you suggesting they shift jobs overseas? That's unpatriotic! We gotta make sure we create our own system from scratch, so it will be over-priced, inferior and 3rd rate!

Archived