The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Boston shopping Chara + Marchand

I don't want Chara teaching garbage like this to our rookies:

ZdenoCharaDiveNew5602.gif

Op2aZqM.gif

Absolutely gutless. Benning wants character guys, not guys who constantly disgrace the sport with their antics.

I don't like Chara either, but he's not a "dirty" player per se.. Yeah that Patches hit was brutal af, but it's not like he goes out and does dirty stuff every single game.

And yeah, he dives, but lets be real here, Kesler dived a lot too, and if he didn't want out he'd still probably be here. Burrows is another good example, he's gotten a lot better but before he was pretty bad (like pre 2011)

I don't like Chara either, but he's not a "dirty" player per se.. Yeah that Patches hit was brutal af, but it's not like he goes out and does dirty stuff every single game.

And yeah, he dives, but lets be real here, Kesler dived a lot too, and if he didn't want out he'd still probably be here. Burrows is another good example, he's gotten a lot better but before he was pretty bad (like pre 2011)

Just chiming in to say I love your Avatar. Gino is one of my all time Favorite players. It's nice to see him used in high regard.

If we were truly Cup contenders, than Chara could put us over the top.

Archived