The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2K NHL Supercard (IOS/Android)

Profanity

3 hours ago, Profanity said:

I am running Legend Pro Jeremy Roenick, Legend Pro Crosby, Legend Pro Subban, Epic Pro Giroux, Epic Pro Trevor Daley, and Epic Pro Ben Bishop.   

where Are you in the rankings right now for the rivalry? and is it possible to take a player out of the season? or do I have to wait until after playoffs. I'm making a Super Rare Pro Ian Cole and they're both level 25 but one is in the season so I can't combine them.

3 hours ago, Salter said:

where Are you in the rankings right now for the rivalry? and is it possible to take a player out of the season? or do I have to wait until after playoffs. I'm making a Super Rare Pro Ian Cole and they're both level 25 but one is in the season so I can't combine them.

I have been playing non-stop after I got home from work. Currently rank 94 with 1100 pts. Will probably take at least 7k to be in the top 100 for this rival clash.

40 minutes ago, jstewboy said:

This game is great… Already have played way too much. But what's up with the dual Hornquivst teams? Seen lots of those so far.

I've seen a lot of them as well. I'm guessing he was a prize in a event or something

I seriously logged like 5 hours straight last night. I played like 100 games straight. I felt brain dead afterwards.

My goalie is terrible and not worth upgrading. Hoping to get a rare or super rare goalie soon. Seems like that hard to aquire though. I find you can still usually win 2 out of 3 periods with essentially no goalie.

My super rare Tanev and Moore are winning me games mostly. 

Been playing since the start of this post.. Havent spent a dime.. will not spend any money.. it is a game where you dont need to pay to win.. but you can lol.

649-57

Finished 1st in the Season mode.. with 1 super rare.. 2 rare.. and the rest pugs.. Currently in the Semi-Finals.. Swept the first 2 rounds.. lol

Currently have all Super-rare cards for my roster. Matt Carle - Dan Girardi - Crawford(free one nearing 2nd one to make it pro) - Ondrej Palat - Mark Scheifele - Tobias Rieder

All are maxed out 25/25   Also have Tanev and Eberle.

Game is quite easy to figure out who to challenge and who not to.. And the "MVP" picture is only a small part.. if you've got 400+ games.. if a guy is 156-32.. chances are.. he paid for cards so I avoid them.. generally people with more losses tend to have not paid their way and are usually easily beatable.. about half my wins are shutouts.. 

Before you pro your players max level both cards.  

Also mvp cards don't always tell who's in the deck. My mvp is a rare Bieksa becuase he's the highest Vancouver jersey player I've gotten and hes not in my player deck. Look at the trophy beside the mvp picture to tell who to play.

1 hour ago, lx Birdie xl said:

Been playing since the start of this post.. Havent spent a dime.. will not spend any money.. it is a game where you dont need to pay to win.. but you can lol.

649-57

Finished 1st in the Season mode.. with 1 super rare.. 2 rare.. and the rest pugs.. Currently in the Semi-Finals.. Swept the first 2 rounds.. lol

Currently have all Super-rare cards for my roster. Matt Carle - Dan Girardi - Crawford(free one nearing 2nd one to make it pro) - Ondrej Palat - Mark Scheifele - Tobias Rieder

All are maxed out 25/25   Also have Tanev and Eberle.

Game is quite easy to figure out who to challenge and who not to.. And the "MVP" picture is only a small part.. if you've got 400+ games.. if a guy is 156-32.. chances are.. he paid for cards so I avoid them.. generally people with more losses tend to have not paid their way and are usually easily beatable.. about half my wins are shutouts.. 

no way! are you canuckian? I'm in the other conference. name is just Patrick! hopefully we meet in the finals! 

1 hour ago, Salter said:

no way! are you canuckian? I'm in the other conference. name is just Patrick! hopefully we meet in the finals! 

Nope not me.. I'm Bob Barker lol

2 hours ago, MikeyBoy44 said:

Before you pro your players max level both cards.  

Also mvp cards don't always tell who's in the deck. My mvp is a rare Bieksa becuase he's the highest Vancouver jersey player I've gotten and hes not in my player deck. Look at the trophy beside the mvp picture to tell who to play.

I know the MVP doesnt show all.. But games played does show quite a bit. Every time I've seen someone with 200 or less games played tend to have ultra rares or sometimes Epic.. Most of the losses I have are from Rival Clashes with people that have two Epics up their sleeve which tends to beat me 2 of 3 times.

Archived