The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canada Is Not A Real Country

SabreFan1

2 minutes ago, Shift-4 said:

Can confirm outdoor fridge.

Used every holiday season given excess beverage consumption.

When Northern Canada does it, nobody blinks an eye.  But when we do it here in Buffalo during a blizzard, it gets splashed all over the national news.  <_<

13 hours ago, SabreFan1 said:

He has zero chance of winning.  He keeps shooting himself in the foot.

As an outsider watching your election, it's this attitude that makes me think he actually does have a chance. You get enough people that think he has no chance of winning and they might not bother to show up to vote against him. It's already a guaranteed win anyway, right?  Why waste an hour or so of your day? Meanwhile you better believe the Trump supporters show up in droves. Trumps best chance of winning is the belief of his opponents and their supporters that he can't possibly.

6 minutes ago, sponge62 said:

As an outsider watching your election, it's this attitude that makes me think he actually does have a chance. You get enough people that think he has no chance of winning and they might not bother to show up to vote against him. It's already a guaranteed win anyway, right?  Why waste an hour or so of your day? Meanwhile you better believe the Trump supporters show up in droves. Trumps best chance of winning is the belief of his opponents and their supporters that he can't possibly.

I thought the same thing until his favourability rating among Republicans started tanking big time.  The only way that Trump could possibly win this election is if Bernie Sanders accepts Jill Stein's offer to take over the Green Party ticket.  Then he would pull away enough Democratic votes from Hillary to give Trump the victory.

If you noticed, the Democrats just in the last week swung way to the left in their proposed upcoming legislative slate.  They're trying to appease Bernie so he doesn't accept the Green Party offer and they want bring out his voters on election day to vote for Hillary.

1 hour ago, SabreFan1 said:

When Northern Canada does it, nobody blinks an eye.  But when we do it here in Buffalo during a blizzard, it gets splashed all over the national news.  <_<

Northern Canada? Look at a map bro, no one lives in northern Canada. We all hang around the US boarder trying to stay warm. 

1 hour ago, LaBamba said:

Northern Canada? Look at a map bro, no one lives in northern Canada. We all hang around the US boarder trying to stay warm. 

I don't mean the extreme north of Canada.  Basically the northern-ish provinces. 

Archived