The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

My Tribute for Christina Grimmie.

jolad123456

Should Teen Choice give her the award regardless of the votes?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, jolad123456 said:

Yeah that's very true lol, but knowing if that is going to happen, I wonder why other contestants in the same category are still trying to get their fans to vote?

Nobody wants to come in fifth (Only the Top 4 are nominated).  It's better to be nominated than it is to be left out completely.  If they're nominated, they can go to the show if they want to.

8 hours ago, jolad123456 said:

Knowing she's nominated for Teen Choice this year, I decided to make a tribute for her. She's inspired millions, and I know she's doing great right now!

As soon as it was on the news I knew exactly who she was.  I remember that she sang Wrecking Ball and all four chairs turned and that she picked Adam.   I actually thought she could win the show that year.  I watch the VOICE all the time and when someone is as good as she was you don't forget no matter how much time passes.   SAD, so very SAD.    She lost her life for no reason.   It just saddens me to know end that she puts her arms out for her fans because that is the kind of person she is and he killed her.   When are they going to get gun control in the US?

Not going to get into this gun control silliness out of respect for Grimmie. Followed her career from way back when she was just posting vids to youtube. Such a beautiful soul lost, absolutely awful.

10 hours ago, SabreFan1 said:

Nobody wants to come in fifth (Only the Top 4 are nominated).  It's better to be nominated than it is to be left out completely.  If they're nominated, they can go to the show if they want to.

Oh! So if i'm correct, they are basically asking for votes so they can attend the event?

8 hours ago, BI3KSA- said:

Not going to get into this gun control silliness out of respect for Grimmie. Followed her career from way back when she was just posting vids to youtube. Such a beautiful soul lost, absolutely awful.

Very terrible news for sure. She was very innocent, and was on the edge of becoming a big star. One thing she would want is safety in concerts. (Such as better Security, Weapon Detectors, etc.) There is actually a petition to sign online called #ChristinasLaw

It was made by her bestfriend Sarah, so if you would like to sign in, you have all the right to do so :)

1 minute ago, jolad123456 said:

Oh! So if i'm correct, they are basically asking for votes so they can attend the event?

I'm sure they each have their own reasons.  That's just one of the main benefits.  If you've ever noticed, 90% of the bigger YouTubers out there are total attention wh*res.  They also need more exposure to get more subscribers that will watch their videos.  More views = more money.

9 hours ago, Fanaholic said:

As soon as it was on the news I knew exactly who she was.  I remember that she sang Wrecking Ball and all four chairs turned and that she picked Adam.   I actually thought she could win the show that year.  I watch the VOICE all the time and when someone is as good as she was you don't forget no matter how much time passes.   SAD, so very SAD.    She lost her life for no reason.   It just saddens me to know end that she puts her arms out for her fans because that is the kind of person she is and he killed her.   When are they going to get gun control in the US?

Absolutely agree. This was a very very sad turn of events, and what's worse, is that many mass killings happened after her death in the same month. Some in this month as well.

2 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

I'm sure they each have their own reasons.  That's just one of the main benefits.  If you've ever noticed, 90% of the bigger YouTubers out there are total attention wh*res.  They also need more exposure to get more subscribers that will watch their videos.  More views = more money.

Ahh, now I get it. It's like a YouTuber using someone's bigger name for their benefits in video, like clickbaiting. Same thing goes for Teen Choice. Thanks that makes perfect sense now!

4 hours ago, jolad123456 said:

Very terrible news for sure. She was very innocent, and was on the edge of becoming a big star. One thing she would want is safety in concerts. (Such as better Security, Weapon Detectors, etc.) There is actually a petition to sign online called #ChristinasLaw

It was made by her bestfriend Sarah, so if you would like to sign in, you have all the right to do so :)

Good to know, I'd support that

On 18/07/2016 at 1:20 AM, BI3KSA- said:

Likewise.. I followed her career since she first started on YouTube as well and when she was living with Selena Gomez being mentored and stuff like that. Hearing the news of her death was like someone beating my chest. I'm still shocked a little to this day.

12 hours ago, Apple Juice said:

Likewise.. I followed her career since she first started on YouTube as well and when she was living with Selena Gomez being mentored and stuff like that. Hearing the news of her death was like someone beating my chest. I'm still shocked a little to this day.

I can very much relate. It was extremely horrible seeing this on the news/social media platforms. Seeing the #PrayforChristina tag was absolutely heartbreaking.

11 hours ago, numb3r 16 said:

When she was on The Voice I always referred to her (and still remember her) as "the girl with the big head", haha. Maybe it was her hair idk. 

RIP Christina 

Haha, well she does call her old hair the "Poof Hair" 

Archived