JAY JAY

Just now, Yachty said:

If i had my guess as to who the mafiosos are i would go with;

Dral

Virtanen

Kaz

Zfetch

Hashtagnucks

This would have been a decently fair opposition to the TP, you could get away with swapping out one or two of Virt or Kaz with the likes of MR or some of the other inactive players.

The irony of you calling me useless lol

:lol:

Just now, Yachty said:

ok? why don't you go drink yourself into a stuper and post some more?

way ahead of you buddy...

why don't you go smoke some rock and post something... probably better then the drivel you're throwing around all tossed up in fancy quotes... just a scummy side show... you didn't even say anything useful... oh yeah, these players need to help more, these players aren't helping... pffft do you even read the thread? do you even mafia bro ? L2Play

1 minute ago, Dral said:

way ahead of you buddy...

why don't you go smoke some rock and post something... probably better then the drivel you're throwing around all tossed up in fancy quotes... just a scummy side show... you didn't even say anything useful... oh yeah, these players need to help more, these players aren't helping... pffft do you even read the thread? do you even mafia bro ? L2Play

smoke some rock? nah ill stick to the sticky m8 = i cant remember half the thread...

and why are you calling me mafia im trying to help and your still doing the same thing being egregious and nonsensical

1 minute ago, Dral said:

you can't remember half the thread, but call out people for being useless... yeah, thats helpful lol... just like ancient doctors leeching patients

what you think leeches and maggots aren't an effective method of treating wounds? what if your daughter was ravaged by a tiger like in that other thread you know! and like the only way tot treat her infected leg was with a bandage filled with leeches and maggots what would you do huh huh? that's what i thought now go abck to yuor hole\1!!!!

3 minutes ago, Dral said:

you can't remember half the thread, but call out people for being useless... yeah, thats helpful lol... just like ancient doctors leeching patients

honestly though, its not hard to click on a user and view their recent posts, and yours are laughable at best compared to your pedigree, you sexxy mf

Archived