To Random Team         To Nucks

Granlund                       6th round pick

Etem

Burrows

Sedin Sedin Eriksson

Lee Soderberg Yakupov

Baertschi Horvat Rodin

Zalewski Gaunce Dorsett

Defence is how everyone expects it to be. 

I just didn't think that Hansen and Sutter would make a good second line. They would make a good third line but not second. Also, now we can put Eriksson on the Sedin line without making our second line trash. Some of these trades seem crazy, but who knows. Hall got traded for Larsson. Tell me what you think

Regards CyberKing

Is this a joke?  Why do we lose, so very badly, every trade?  How old are you?  I hope you are old enough to accept the nasty stuff soon to come your way.  Just remember school starts soon, and your mom will put cookies in your lunchbox every day.  ::D. Think nice thoughts like that, and it will all be just fine.  

7 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Is this a joke?  Why do we lose, so very badly, every trade?  How old are you?  I hope you are old enough to accept the nasty stuff soon to come your way.  Just remember school starts soon, and your mom will put cookies in your lunchbox every day.  ::D. Think nice thoughts like that, and it will all be just fine.  

Im 12 so lol

3 minutes ago, CyberKing said:

Im 12 so lol

Are you seriously?  That's cool kid.  If you're honest about being so young, I'm pretty sure posters will be more accepting of your proposals.  My mom packed cookies in my lunch every day for school - homemade.  

7 minutes ago, CyberKing said:

Im 12 so lol

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Are you seriously?  That's cool kid.  If you're honest about being so young, I'm pretty sure posters will be more accepting of your proposals.  My mom packed cookies in my lunch every day for school - homemade.  

Alf you got bamboozaled....lol

4 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Check out his spelling Alf Mmmm? 

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Btw how are we losing the trades 

Hansen = Lee

Miller > Yakupov but he's so old

Sutter < Soderberg

Our backup would prolly be a UFA signing. Forgot to mention that

1 minute ago, CyberKing said:

Btw how are we losing the trades 

Hansen = Lee

Miller > Yakupov but he's so old

Sutter < Soderberg

Our backup would prolly be a UFA signing. Forgot to mention that

How do you know those math symbols if you're only twelve?  What kind of cookies does your mom put in your lunch box?  Who is My Little Pony?  If you're really twelve, these should be easy to answer, and no using the Internet.  Answer mine, and I'll answer yours.  :angry:.  Just letting you know I'm a curmudgeonly old person, who has a very fast red scooter.  

2 minutes ago, Alflives said:

How do you know those math symbols if you're only twelve?  What kind of cookies does your mom put in your lunch box?  Who is My Little Pony?  If you're really twelve, these should be easy to answer, and no using the Internet.  Answer mine, and I'll answer yours.  :angry:.  Just letting you know I'm a curmudgeonly old person, who has a very fast red scooter.  

My Little Pony is a tv show. The main character is Rainbow Dash (I think thats here name)

I learnt those symbols in grade 1

I don't usually get cookies in my lunch box

5 minutes ago, Alflives said:

btw what* is my little pony

21 minutes ago, CyberKing said:

Trade 1

To Avs                       To Nucks

Sutter                         Soderberg

Biega

Sbisa

Soderberg NTC maybe he waves because we are team sweden.

Sutter NTC maybe he waves maybe he does not

This Trade puts the Avs $1,503,095 over salary cap..

Trade does not work.

26 minutes ago, CyberKing said:

Trade 2

To EDM                          To Nucks

Miller 50% Retained       Yakupov

Miller M-NTC i bet that he would want to go to a contender not a rebuild

This puts Canucks cap at $75,728,750 puts the Canucks $2,728,750 over cap

does not happen

32 minutes ago, CyberKing said:

Trade 3

To Isles                        To Nucks

Hansen                        Lee

This trade works under the Cap.

But does not give the Canucks much room to work with for recalls and all that stuff

And is it much of an upgrade over Hansen?

37 minutes ago, CyberKing said:

Trade 4

To Random Team         To Nucks

Granlund                       6th round pick

Etem

Burrows

K.....

a 6th?

For Granlund, etem and burrows.

This is awful all over.

Ok youngin', have your fun, but shouldn't you be out playing road hockey?

When I was 12... when dinner was done I washed the dishes, then I was sent outside until called back in for bed. If I complained that I was bored - I got to chop and stack wood... 

Now go outside young man. I forced my kids out of the house 20 minutes ago so I could do adult stuff...

Just now, luckylager said:

When I was 12... when dinner was done I washed the dishes, then I was sent outside until called back in for bed. If I complained that I was bored - I got to chop and stack wood... 

Now go outside young man. I forced my kids out of the house 20 minutes ago so I could do adult stuff...

I just came from playing basketball

8 minutes ago, CyberKing said:

My Little Pony is a tv show. The main character is Rainbow Dash (I think thats here name)

I learnt those symbols in grade 1

I don't usually get cookies in my lunch box

Oh, no cookies.  Wow, that's really sad.  Maybe your school has a breakfast/lunch program?  You might get some free cookies and warm milk there.  

I didn't know the answers to those questions anyway, so I'll assume you are correct.  

I never never heard of Lee, so I don't like him.

Soderberg is a funny name, so I don't like him either.

Yakupov is a lefty, and we need a righty, so I don't like him.

There, I answered your questions.

seriously, are you really only twelve?  I have socks older than you.  

And tell your mom all little boys need cookies (chocolate chip) in their lunches to grow big and strong.  I'm pretty sure that's a fact.B)

Just now, Alflives said:

Oh, no cookies.  Wow, that's really sad.  Maybe your school has a breakfast/lunch program?  You might get some free cookies and warm milk there.  

I didn't know the answers to those questions anyway, so I'll assume you are correct.  

I never never heard of Lee, so I don't like him.

Soderberg is a funny name, so I don't like him either.

Yakupov is a lefty, and we need a righty, so I don't like him.

There, I answered your questions.

seriously, are you really only twelve?  I have socks older than you.  

And tell your mom all little boys need cookies (chocolate chip) in their lunches to grow big and strong.  I'm pretty sure that's a fact.B)

Im not a fan of chocolate chips, but I like digestives if you know what they are

13 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Careful LL, this kid is a smart one.  He learned fancy math in grade one that I still don't know, and I'm afraid to ask about! 

1 minute ago, CyberKing said:

Im not a fan of chocolate chips, but I like digestives if you know what they are

Okay, now I know there is no way you are a twelve year old boy.  No kid on the planet prefers digestives (yuk!) to chocolate chip.  And I'm OLD!  Of course I know what digestives are.  I can't believe those beastly things are in the cookie isle.  They should be in with pet food.  Yuk!  

Why do you like Yakupov?  Aren't you concerned about his selfish play?  

I think the first trade might be a good trade trade, Value wise, but I can't see Colorado accepting or Vancouver(players with NTC might not either). Soderberg doesn't fit the age group Benning has said he wants in trades; and I don't like his AAV in 2-4 years. Ave's probably do not want to take on Sbisa's contract aaannnnd Sutter's.  But to me I see fair value on the ice. 

Edmonton is happy with Talbot from what I've heard and wouldn't give up Yakipov for a small upgrade for 1 season. I think Yakipov will be a lot better once he gets on a team with defence. I'm sure Edmonton knows that.

I'd rather have Hansen at 30 than Lee at 26; Lee is overated IMO(Yes, I know his advanced stats are great). Very good chance Lee leaves after 2019-2020 season. While I can see Hansen staying until he retires. Honey Badges Don't age. 

Giving Etem and Granlund away for nothing is not going to happen. I get why you are doing the trade, but you need way more return if you are going that route. That would be a Horrible asset management trade.

Saying all that, I would accept two of these trades as the non-Vancouver team. But wouldn't do any of them as Vancouver.

Archived