The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks @ Blue Jackets

-Vintage Canuck-

I liked Boucher's speed. I think he's about as quick as Subban and will give us a read on what a fast checker on the 4th line would do for us. again WD's got him on a shorter leash like other 4th liners before. 

I'd like to see him in more game action. Plus he should try and make some hay while Baer's is out.

13 hours ago, PhillipBlunt said:

People like you, people like me....Why oh why must you always be so divisive alfstonker?

Can't we all just get along?

rodneyking.gif

I know you are right (although you don't always practice what you preach) :P but there is something annoying about how FtG insists on constantly disrespecting WD and refusing to give the guy any credit.

No one thinks Willie is perfect but more and more people on here I have noticed are now prepared to give him credit for the way he has got the team playing most nights - except FtG of course.

12 hours ago, ForsbergTheGreat said:

#fakenews  I've never stated that eriksson needs to stay with the twins. I have stated that Eriksson is better with the twins than Megna and Hansen is better with the twins than Eriksson. 

We will agree to differ then because I don't think there was much difference in the end. The Twins suck the stamina out of their line mate and Loui showed that and lacked sufficient speed to make the combo work in this team imo

Guess what. WD didn't agree with that and took megna of that line because he sucked and killed sedins offensive game.  He was the start of there drought.  The fact that the coaches made the decisions i was suggesting only shows that even WD agreed with what i was saying. 

So you are saying he shouldn't try something else when Megna obviously needed a rest? The fact is we don't know why Megna was dropped down it may have been a Sedin suggestion but then they also said they liked Megna on their line so who knows.

This is what you sound like.

"Fans like you made WD go back to using Eriksson with the twins, even though I felt WD was best to stay with Megna"

Do you think WD makes his decision based on what people are suggesting on CDC. He's a grown man, and nothing fans say comes into consideration on wd's choices, he can make any decisions he wants to  Do you think he needs his SJW (you) to stand up for him any time someone has a different opinion than him?  it's like you think fans have an impact on team decisions. 

I'm sorry, you are delusional, how you can transcribe what I said into that tosh maybe explains some of your other "off piste howlers"

6 hours ago, alfstonker said:

We will agree to differ then because I don't think there was much difference in the end. The Twins suck the stamina out of their line mate and Loui showed that and lacked sufficient speed to make the combo work in this team imo

So you are saying he shouldn't try something else when Megna obviously needed a rest? The fact is we don't know why Megna was dropped down it may have been a Sedin suggestion but then they also said they liked Megna on their line so who knows.

I'm sorry, you are delusional, how you can transcribe what I said into that tosh maybe explains some of your other "off piste howlers"

I'm Delusional?  You're the one that is making up random excuses as to why WD disagreed with your opinion and took Megna off the line with the twins.  You think he's so powerless and had no choice but to put Eriksson back with them.  "It was all the fans on CDC that made him do it, no it was the sedins that ask, no it was Megna that said he needed a rest".  

It's so unbelievably pathetic how in love you are with this coach, who in your eyes can do nothing wrong.  Even when the coach himself admits about mistakes, you make up this sad logic how secretly he didn't want to do that and someone else forced him make those choices.

I'm worried about what will happen to your stability when he gets canned?  Are you going to be ok?

2 hours ago, ForsbergTheGreat said:

I'm Delusional?  You're the one that is making up random excuses as to why WD disagreed with your opinion and took Megna off the line with the twins.  You think he's so powerless and had no choice but to put Eriksson back with them.  "It was all the fans on CDC that made him do it, no it was the sedins that ask, no it was Megna that said he needed a rest".  

It's so unbelievably pathetic how in love you are with this coach, who in your eyes can do nothing wrong.  Even when the coach himself admits about mistakes, you make up this sad logic how secretly he didn't want to do that and someone else forced him make those choices.

I'm worried about what will happen to your stability when he gets canned?  Are you going to be ok?

Losing the argument I see.

What is pathetic is your refusal to acknowledge how well he has got this rag tag team playing against teams with far more and better resources - THAT is pathetic.

How am I saying he can do no wrong when I have admitted on more than one occasion that he is no different from any other coach - he's not perfect and they all make mistakes. I also said it would not be likely that you or me or anyone else on here would know what they were unless we flatter ourself.

Archived