The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dorsett a stats leader (Discussion)

groovy

Quite interesting that Derek Dorsett could go the whole season out leading in certain statistical categories. Shooting %, penalty minutes, and possibly short-handed goals. That would be a feather in his cap winning 3/13 with 20 games played! Good luck Derek, I am pulling for ya!

so underrated....i hate it when everyday people and media mention how depleted the canucks are and mention bo, sutts, baer and tanman but always forget to even mention DD. He is hugely missed by this team and could have been a real difference maker to the team lately.

29 minutes ago, Toni Zamboni said:

so underrated....i hate it when everyday people and media mention how depleted the canucks are and mention bo, sutts, baer and tanman but always forget to even mention DD. He is hugely missed by this team and could have been a real difference maker to the team lately.

A real difference maker in effectively shutting down the likes of McDavid or any top line.

5 hours ago, Toni Zamboni said:

Yup, huge part of the team was lost that day. I'd like to see mgmt take a chance with Archibald. He plays that high psi hockey!

Archived