The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Proposal) - Columbus/Vancouver

laddie

On 2/20/2018 at 4:07 PM, garthsbutcher said:

No one wants Gaunce in any package. Id go Hutton and Vanek for Jenner and then hope to sign Vanek in the summer.

I'd do that. Not sure they'd move him for that package though... we'd have to at least throw in a later pick, and even still the only way they would consider it is if they felt Jenner won't rebound from a declining output, AND they feel Hutton still has potential.  (His stock isn't exactly high right now)

On 2/19/2018 at 1:58 PM, Yotes said:

Jenner is being used differently under Torts then prior so his pt totals have dipped

On 2/19/2018 at 10:29 PM, canuckmen84 said:

I like this deal, I'm not sure if Gaunce does anything for CBJ though, other then add depth.

Has something happened to the dictionary?  I really don't get why this seems so widespread.  'Then' and 'than' mean completely different things.

11 hours ago, Hutton Wink said:

Has something happened to the dictionary?  I really don't get why this is seems so widespread.  'Then' and 'than' mean completely different things.

simple oversight, but you can put your dictionary crown on and edit all our mistakes if you'd like 

29 minutes ago, Yotes said:

sam gagner!

I contemplated Gagner as part of a trade, but considering they decided not to resign him, I don’t know why they would now trade assets to get him.  In addition, his power play stats this year are very underwhelming.   Hopefully my grammar, spelling and punctuation meet everyone’s criteria :)

22 minutes ago, laddie said:

I contemplated Gagner as part of a trade, but considering they decided not to resign him, I don’t know why they would now trade assets to get him.  In addition, his power play stats this year are very underwhelming.   Hopefully my grammar, spelling and punctuation meet everyone’s criteria :)

Too many spaces after the period and Hopefully! haha

Hard to think they want Gagner, but if they are underwhelming on the PP maybe they consider it? Doubtful we move Gagner this year though. Maybe Vanek is an option to help their PP out, no term attached to his deal

7 hours ago, Yotes said:

Too many spaces after the period and Hopefully! haha

Hard to think they want Gagner, but if they are underwhelming on the PP maybe they consider it? Doubtful we move Gagner this year though. Maybe Vanek is an option to help their PP out, no term attached to his deal

I think Vanek would be an ideal fit in Columbus. He can bump Anderson or Jenner off of the 2nd power play. With Zack Werenski on that 2nd unit, you think they would be able to get a few more points out of them.

Doubt Columbus wants to make a big deal. Vanek would be an fit and come cheap

Archived