The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Devante Smith Pelly refusal to go to whitehouse. Why?

Shirotashi

I want to start off by saying im not a Trump supporter and do not think hes the best candidate for office. I don't like Trump for a variety of different reasons

foremost of which is his foreign policies and his tariff war on Canadian imports. I however don't think hes a racist and don't think there has been sufficient proof

that he is currently a racist and enacting racist policy, therefore when I hear stories of black athletes not wanting to go to the white house because of racial reasons

are not valid and more pandering to the populist left liberals that dominate the media.

Change my mind.

14 minutes ago, Shirotashi said:

I want to start off by saying im not a Trump supporter and do not think hes the best candidate for office. I don't like Trump for a variety of different reasons

foremost of which is his foreign policies and his tariff war on Canadian imports. I however don't think hes a racist and don't think there has been sufficient proof

that he is currently a racist and enacting racist policy, therefore when I hear stories of black athletes not wanting to go to the white house because of racial reasons

are not valid and more pandering to the populist left liberals that dominate the media.

Change my mind.

My god man, just no.

I think im presenting a valid topic for a political discussion, when you have Floyd Mayweather bringing up in a interview that views that Trump is a racist ONLY surfaced AFTER he got into office, AND you have members of the Martin Luther King family endorsing Trump, it far from unanimous that hes racist. Show me the smoking gun that he is.

• -SN- locked this topic

Archived