The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who finishes with more points?

dm_ranger

Bo Vs Pettersson  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 hours ago, Tomatoes11 said:

I voted EP but the sad reality is that Matthew Tkachuk somehow has more points than both on the 2nd line and the 2nd pp. Really should have drafted him over OJ lol.

EP, Boeser, Nylander 

horvat, Tkachuk, and Lind 

would have been so deadly.

What has he done at the NHL level to warrant this lofty height.  He struggled in the AHL before his injury, much like Cassels did after so much hype when drafted.

9 hours ago, 'NucK™ said:

Accurate illustration IMO. 

They way Bo is utilized it would be hard for him to put up more points than EP, even if playing more minutes. 

Bo is slowly becoming a beast mode version of Manny M.

I agree it is hard to vote against EP, but we also crowned Brock the Calder early last year and said there was no way he would slow down.  

I agree at the present deployment Bo can't put up more points but I also think Beagle's return will take at least 5 minutes of hard defensive minutes from Bo and that is a good thing.  I can't really see Bo slowing down points wise.  While it is possible that EP does slow down.  Interesting that they are matching in PPP right now too, so as much as EP is the driver of the Power Play Bo is holding his own there playing net front.

I really think it comes down to linemates and whoever gets Brock on their wing finishes with more.

Archived