The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2019 WJHC Pool - Group B

Spoderman

@Spoderman

my round 3 pick, 21st overall Alex Formenton won't be playing due to injury, he has been ruled out.

my round 5 pick 41st overall Nicolas Beaudin was cut last week. 

not a big big deal but technically my redraft pick is 5th and Carlutch98's is 6th..as he picked the czech goalies before he picked Ty Emberson. But whatevs...probably won't amount to to any difference.

B):P:gocan:

EDIT: In fact it won't matter at all since he is redrafting a Dman and I am redrafting one dman and one forward, and I plan to pick the Dman first..so no difference at all to me. ; ) 

nevermind me...i am good now. lol

19 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

@Spoderman

my round 3 pick, 21st overall Alex Formenton won't be playing due to injury, he has been ruled out.

my round 5 pick 41st overall Nicolas Beaudin was cut last week. 

not a big big deal but technically my redraft pick is 5th and Carlutch98's is 6th..as he picked the czech goalies before he picked Ty Emberson. But whatevs...probably won't amount to to any difference.

B):P:gocan:

EDIT: In fact it won't matter at all since he is redrafting a Dman and I am redrafting one dman and one forward, and I plan to pick the Dman first..so no difference at all to me. ; ) 

nevermind me...i am good now. lol

Carlutch literally picked after you, (because he was skipped, which isn’t accounted for in the redraft) but he picked Emberson in the 4th round, 1 (or 2) before Beaudin.

He originally selected Poehling, but had to re-pick due to setting a 4th forward. Spoderman has the order correct. 

Just now, Art Vandelay said:

Carlutch literally picked after you, (because he was skipped, which isn’t accounted for in the redraft) but he picked Emberson in the 4th round, 1 (or 2) before Beaudin.

He originally selected Poehling, but had to re-pick due to setting a 4th forward. Spoderman has the order correct. 

it really doesn't matter, I am fine with it. 

Order of re-draft:

@Primal Optimist (Alex Formenton - F)

@Gally (Kristian Vesalainen - F)

@Art Vandelay (Timothy Liljegren - D)

@Sane33 (Joey Keane - D)

@Carlutch98 (Ty Emberson - D)

@Primal Optimist (Nicolas Beaudin - D)

@Gally (Gabe Vilardi - F)

@Gally (Mikko Kokkonen - D)

@Primal Optimist may select whenever. Please tag the following person when the your selection has been made. 

Exercising my right to change my mind up until the next pick is selected: Going with Eeli Tolvanen F, final answer.

Rules:

• Each team will consist of 3 forwards, 2 defensemen, and 1 Country's Goaltending (ex. Team Canada Goalies).
  • Snake draft order. Draft order to be determined.
  • The majority of the draft will be done offline, so as soon as 10 teams have been filled we will use a website to determine the draft order *Website is http://www.draftpicklottery.com/*
  • If a player is injured before the tournament, his team may choose to replace him with another player who has yet to be drafted. If a player is injured during a tournament game, he may not be replaced.
  • If a player is chosen but fails to make the final cut for his team, his team may choose to replace him with another player who has yet to be drafted.
  • No trading picks.
  • You may change your pick at any time until the next pick is taken.

okay guys...pick up those Dmen, lol 

@Gally

Archived