The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2019-2020 Canucks season tickets thread

Rate this topic

WalkWithElias

If you log into your Canucks Account, you get prompted with a Message of "It's Almost Game Time" and you can renew now.  There is also a radio button for more information that does not seem to be working yet.

I clicked on the Renew now and it looks like my Seats are the same price as this past season on the renewal form.

1 hour ago, Hockeyrulz said:

If you log into your Canucks Account, you get prompted with a Message of "It's Almost Game Time" and you can renew now.  There is also a radio button for more information that does not seem to be working yet.

I clicked on the Renew now and it looks like my Seats are the same price as this past season on the renewal form.

Nothing for me when I logged in. I remember last year they did renewals in waves presumably to avoid having everyone renew at the sametime and overwhelm customer service. So maybe some people will get renewal emails and others won't right away.

54 minutes ago, DonaldBrashear said:

Nothing for me when I logged in. I remember last year they did renewals in waves presumably to avoid having everyone renew at the sametime and overwhelm customer service. So maybe some people will get renewal emails and others won't right away.

Interesting, this is what I see:

canucks-renewal-image.thumb.JPG.02bc134fa9071ae028f706c426d04454.JPG