The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [I Cuori Spezzati] - Nightfall Sunday at 11 PM PST

Rate this topic

AV.

4 minutes ago, Stamkos said:

It isn't a bad thing that I pmed you. You aren’t the only one I’ve talked to privately. It’s a good way to get reads and talk strategy with those I think are tp 

So according to your own words, it’s not a bad thing you PM’d me as it was good to talk strategy with me - “those who you think are TP” AKA me - but then go and list me as scum which contradicts what you literally are saying here.

Another lie.

20 minutes ago, Generational.EP40 said:

Your list with me can &^@# off and so can your inquiry. 

Again, I don’t get what the point is in trying to make something out of nothing unless you’re mafia and have nothing better to do. I don’t like you having me on the list as well as 112 after she voted Jazz and I caught and went along with it and we ended up getting a mafia.

I have no interest in replying to you beating around the bush for no reason.

*STAMKOS’ PM TO ME*

Him:

Hey, man. 

I strongly believe that one of BW and BJ are scum. Which do you think is more likely?

Me:

I don’t trust you sorry

Him:

No worries mate.

Me:

Sorry nothing personal I just don’t lol

...yea, I’m sure you think so “strongly” of one or both BW/BJ being mafia that you don’t list them on your lynch order but me instead. Makes sense :rolleyes:

I think you’re trying to get me to get my vote off BW so I’ll stick with it. And you also skyrocket to the top of my scum list as well.

Dayum tho.

This like that one time that Twitch streamer put Virtanen on blast.

Just now, Generational.EP40 said:

So according to your own words, it’s not a bad thing you PM’d me as it was good to talk strategy with me - “those who you think are TP” AKA me - but then go and list me as scum which contradicts what you literally are saying here.

Another lie.

There was supposed to be a comma there separating the two clauses, but there’s nothing that can be done about it now. 

It’s so difficult to argue with someone who only posts when he’s FOSed, and even then he just tunnels

1 minute ago, Stamkos said:

There was supposed to be a comma there separating the two clauses, but there’s nothing that can be done about it now. 

It’s so difficult to argue with someone who only posts when he’s FOSed, and even then he just tunnels

8 minutes ago, Generational.EP40 said:

k I’m a scum because I was puking my balls but you get a clearance for being called out on your lie with me. 

Its wrong of me or anyone to question you as scum because getting caught flat of lying isn’t a big deal right? Right.

7 minutes ago, Stamkos said:

I told BW of my plan 53 minutes ago. You didn’t catch anything but a scum-hunt technique. 

Am I scum - scum with BW now? Am I scum with with anyone I PM?

5 minutes ago, Generational.EP40 said:

bump

You can’t bump something when I’ve disproved it. 

2 minutes ago, Generational.EP40 said:

I’m so tempted to change my vote to Stamkos.

btw I skipped the BW/Zfetch investigation part that Stamkos claims. Someone please let me know where I can read up on that.

Do you know infuriating it is to try and explain yourself to someone who not only won’t take in the information readily available, won’t argue their point unless they have to in order to stay alive, and won’t accept the fact that they may in fact be wrong?

Just now, Stamkos said:

Do you know infuriating it is to try and explain yourself to someone who not only won’t take in the information readily available, won’t argue their point unless they have to in order to stay alive, and won’t accept the fact that they may in fact be wrong?

Tell yourself the latter.

Yea you’re &^@#ing right I’m going to bite back when you or anyone barks at me and then you slip up and get exposed. You haven’t admitted to it but just brush it aside. Maybe you’re wrong for once. 

...get the hint, &^@# off and don’t bother me with your useless $&!#.

2 minutes ago, Generational.EP40 said:

Tell yourself the latter.

Yea you’re &^@#ing right I’m going to bite back when you or anyone barks at me and then you slip up and get exposed. You haven’t admitted to it but just brush it aside. Maybe you’re wrong for once. 

...get the hint, &^@# off and don’t bother me with your useless $&!#.

Buddy. Let me tell you this honestly. 

I didn’t “slip up.” 

I didn’t “bark at [you].” 

I didn’t “get exposed.” 

I didn’t “brush it aside.” 

I’m explaining what’s going on. You realize that this whole claim of yours falls apart when you consider my pm with BW that you have yet to address. Why would I even have a private pm with someone I’m scum with? Your argument has holes, mine does not. You’re basing this off of me and BW being scum - scum, but we have a private message where we talk strategy. In what world does that make any sense?

7 minutes ago, Generational.EP40 said:

Ha ha 

very funny

How’s this. Between 2:45-3:15pm on Tuesday I’ll lock in my vote on myself if you still think I’m scum. 

1 hour ago, Aladeen said:

Well you said you didn’t necessarily believe your sheriff, what do you think of “the slip” and more importantly how BW has handled it?

I and the other one have spoken to BW about the slip. Doesn't seem to be a big concern due to the investigation obvs. We believe there is no KP in the game who returns TP based off last games outcome.

I did think BW was pretty scummy but only for the Falcon thing tbh. 

The sheriff seems pretty legit just based off a review of their post history and general vibes but I do have a little skepticism. If nobody else claims sheriff than its probably them.

I'm too sleepy to read. Reminder to myself that I'm on page 80.

Anyway Zleepy thoughts

MR probs mafia or 3P. I just don't see a TP outcome. GEN maybe a mafia too.

J23 is a bit off. 

And I am gonna bid off to sleep !

5 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

I and the other one have spoken to BW about the slip. Doesn't seem to be a big concern due to the investigation obvs. We believe there is no KP in the game who returns TP based off last games outcome.

I did think BW was pretty scummy but only for the Falcon thing tbh. 

The sheriff seems pretty legit just based off a review of their post history and general vibes but I do have a little skepticism. If nobody else claims sheriff than its probably them.

I’m slightly concerned about the bolded. 

If its true, then I’m sorry BW and maybe Stamkos lol