The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [I Cuori Spezzati] - Nightfall Sunday at 11 PM PST

Rate this topic

AV.

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

Wtf all those things were suspicious too.

Don't think I'm done with the radish and lucky just yet.

Why don’t you investigate them with your super investigative powers... that you get instantly and on N0 you must have a bunch more oh wait that’s 112 right? 

• Cheers 2
1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

One of my cats has been missing for 8 days. I'm not sure if it is still alive or not. I tell my little sister that he went on a journey, and might have found a different home that took him in. But I don't know if that's true. I lie to her to protect her, and shield her from the reality of death. Does that make me a bad person?

In other words, take your puppy and send it back to the kennel. It's time to focus.

Oh god that's so sad. I'm sorry :(

I was not expecting to hit in the feels amidst all this chaos.

5 minutes ago, Generational.EP40 said:

PM’d who, BW?

If so, care to invite?

Just now, Stamkos said:

GEP's in a PM :ph34r:

My bad, disregard

3 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

I don’t mind all 

The first PM with you and BW, here’s what I got out of it:

1. It’s literally titled “I am Doc” by you since you created the chat

2. You then immediately mention yourself as “medic” in the opening message of the PM which has restricted options of its usage.

3. Then go back to the doc term when you say “Lol any other doctor claims out there?” 

...so hard to tell because there are obvious inconsistencies from what I can read.

Flip-flopping doc&med terms is a bit funny but the thing for me is not seeing a med term in the rule book which AV linked me to last game after I broke the rules. So I’ve been carefully trying to follow that as best I can and it just doesn’t seem right.

Just now, Generational.EP40 said:

The first PM with you and BW, here’s what I got out of it:

1. It’s literally titled “I am Doc” by you since you created the chat

2. You then immediately mention yourself as “medic” in the opening message of the PM which has restricted options of its usage.

3. Then go back to the doc term when you say “Lol any other doctor claims out there?” 

...so hard to tell because there are obvious inconsistencies from what I can read.

Flip-flopping doc&med terms is a bit funny but the thing for me is not seeing a med term in the rule book which AV linked me to last game after I broke the rules. So I’ve been carefully trying to follow that as best I can and it just doesn’t seem right.

Doc is the term I am used to medic is the name AV gave me to me they are the same thing 

Just now, Aladeen said:

Doc is the term I am used to medic is the name AV gave me to me they are the same thing 

See that’s a bit odd to me. 

And I think you yourself are saying there’s restricted usage of when you can/can’t use the ability which I can’t find on the site, at least for “TP-Affiliated Roles”. 

3 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I have 2 theories - someone (most likely a veteran player) on the mafia team did not believe Zfetch’s immunity claim and thought he was the sheriff. Or, the mafia are not super frequent/active posters and missed Zfetch saying he had immunity for 3 rounds and thought he was the sheriff for clearing BW.

I’m leaning towards the latter right now.

This was my response to GED asking about the logic behind Zfetch being MK'd. I thought option 2 was the more likely scenario but option 1 makes sense if 112's claim is true.

2 minutes ago, Generational.EP40 said:

See that’s a bit odd to me. 

And I think you yourself are saying there’s restricted usage of when you can/can’t use the ability which I can’t find on the site, at least for “TP-Affiliated Roles”. 

The task I had at the beginning of the game was to not use the 1 and only save I had for 2 rounds if I did that I got 1 self save to use as well so I didn’t use it. But you will see nightfall and know what to do