The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [I Cuori Spezzati] - Nightfall Sunday at 11 PM PST

Rate this topic

AV.

Jazz is looking pretty towny from my point of view. His posts tend to be light-hearted and authentic. Doesn't sound like he's trying to force a TP look.

MR on the other hand sounds very strange and scummy. I remember reading his stuff and giving a bunch of confusions reacts because his posts just seemed strange and unauthentic.

112 sounds fluid. Wouldn't be surprised if Paranoid Gun Owner was a role AV put in the game. I might host soon and I was looking at roles I could put in to spice the game up. I personally am far too advanced and big brained to use that role but it seems like a good match for an intermediate host in AV.

WW could go either way just flip a coin 

GEN is coming off as far too scummy. I'm either voting him or MR until further developments.

I really like Lucky. He/She would be a welcome addition to the community.

Aladeen is making big baby steps. What I mean by this is that he's clearly active and trying to contribute but it feels like he's not overpowering. Not sure where I'd place him.

Kryten kinda scummy ngl

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

BJ likely TP. Stamkos idk. Could be special could be mafia. Could just be inactive.

BW big tricky guy. I remember once upon a time he was mafia and he kinda sounded similar where he is more skeptical about TP specials. When he's TP he plays a more advisory role. Maybe I got cool shades on and am just trying to push the narrative of being weary of BW, but after the last game he was mafia, I'd definitely be weary of him