The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [I Cuori Spezzati] - Nightfall Sunday at 11 PM PST

Rate this topic

AV.

Just now, Aladeen said:

Lol how? I am really interested to hear this.

I know you called out MR a bunch earlier on, but it still seems a little too convenient to tack on and say you meant to vote him and you didn't until you saw he had the lead.

Just now, thejazz97 said:

I know you called out MR a bunch earlier on, but it still seems a little too convenient to tack on and say you meant to vote him and you didn't until you saw he had the lead.

He didn’t say that at all :lol:

Just now, thejazz97 said:

Um I am pretty sure I voted him way back in which case your point is of zero significance I will go look now.

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

@thejazz97 why do you seemingly have tremendous trust in me this game? 

You can't trust anyone, but also, you have to have some level of trust with others. People's statements and actions reveal what their true factions are.

So I trust you, but I don't take what you say as gospel.

1 minute ago, thejazz97 said:

You can't trust anyone, but also, you have to have some level of trust with others. People's statements and actions reveal what their true factions are.

So I trust you, but I don't take what you say as gospel.

Fair.

What's the main reason you're voting MR?

16 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Anytime someone makes some clarification or qualification to complement their vote is an automatic sirens imo

Not when the clarification was for the host cause he was asking if he made any errors which he did.

4 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Fair.

What's the main reason you're voting MR?

MR was posting a whole lot of nothing for a little while. Aladeen pointed it out and he's been on my radar since. It's been more of a gradual feeling but I don't have anyone else as a  scum read - I still have GEP on my list, but apparently that's normal town behaviour for him?