The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [I Cuori Spezzati] - Nightfall Sunday at 11 PM PST

Rate this topic

AV.

43 minutes ago, 112 said:

I have REPEATEDLY said that I am not fully read up/have been having difficulty keeping updated on the game. I've been skimming a lot because of this.

I have also said twice that I am on new medications that are affecting my cognition.

But I don't think you're making as much sense as you think you are. You brought up MR's reaction to the false slip, so the bolded was entirely within the scope of our conversation.

What are you on?

112  I literally never asked you what your opinion was on MR's reactions to the slip up. Read back and you will see that I didn't

2 hours ago, 112 said:

Where did I give an opinion on MR's reaction? I said I think he's town, but I didn't even read the reactions at that point as far as I remember.

This question of yours makes no sense in the context of what I posted. I never asked your opinion on MR nor stated that you gave an opinion. 

Also I didn't bring up MR's reaction to the "Slip" Stamkos and BW did. I was just pointing out the series of events that led to my "Super Scummy" Vote of MR for you.

1 minute ago, 112 said:

it says he was last online 22 mins ago (or it did) when he made a post 7-8 mins prior

Well regardless he is pretty much confirmed town at this point at least in my POV and I am fairly confident everyone else who is town, so I am sure there is a legit explanation for it if you are telling the truth. 

No way Mafia Falcon votes jazz to lynch him like he did last night. Falcon is the reason Jazz was lynched period. 

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, 112 said:

If there's a deepwolf, my bet would be Aladeen.

Reasons?

Why would mafia Al aid in getting Jazz lynched, instead of deflecting the lynch or being the first to swing the tie in on a different player? It seems a risky play for Rd1 mafia to guarantee a teammates lynch

5 hours ago, Stamkos said:

Invite? 

That would actually make sense regarding his gameplay. He’d still need to solve the game and so he went to his scummiest read. 

I thought you & BW were already pretty snuggly in PMs...why the need to ask, in the thread, for an invite?

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, 112 said:

I still haven't noticed Falc at all, so I'll have to check his profile later.

otherwise is back but not posting? there's lots to catch up on, to be fair to her.

Why are you giving her the benefit of the doubt? The games been on for several days, if shes slacking it comes across as scummy more than "busy" IMO

18 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Reasons?

Why would mafia Al aid in getting Jazz lynched, instead of deflecting the lynch or being the first to swing the tie in on a different player? It seems a risky play for Rd1 mafia to guarantee a teammates lynch

I've bussed teammates hard R1 before and went the length of the game to win it. I don't think Aladeen is the best Lynch this round, but we can't just be clearing him from all argument.

most of my reasons for suspecting aladeen come down to his town and nuances in his writing. I don't have big reasons to suspect him in terms of concrete gameplay because I've forgotten everything I've read in the game up to this point, more or less.

But I think Zfetch's graph from earlier also makes the deen look pretty bad. He's being wordy. Is that TP or scummy?

I guess why I'm making these posts against Aladeen is because a lot of people are acting like he's cleared, and he's the type of player who can ride that all game if he's wolfing.