The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [I Cuori Spezzati] - Nightfall Sunday at 11 PM PST

Rate this topic

AV.

Just now, 112 said:

I've bussed teammates hard R1 before and went the length of the game to win it. I don't think Aladeen is the best Lynch this round, but we can't just be clearing him from all argument.

I agree that he isnt cleared from all discussion, I just feel there are other targets that should be scrutinized 

1 minute ago, falcon45ca said:

Wait, so 112 can recall posts from 90 pages ago, but cant catch up fully on the thread recently? She didn't catch yer "slip", but shes recalls about otherwise?

Seems pretty plausible. I directly said at one point that otherwise had an excuse for the lack of activity over the weekend. 112 probably caught that.

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

Seems pretty plausible. I directly said at one point that otherwise had an excuse for the lack of activity over the weekend. 112 probably caught that.

some things stick, some things don't

I don't always have full control of it lol

18 minutes ago, 112 said:

I've bussed teammates hard R1 before and went the length of the game to win it. I don't think Aladeen is the best Lynch this round, but we can't just be clearing him from all argument.

No doubt falcon or I could would bus a scummate but not in that manner.

There was about 10  minutes or so where the vote was in a 4 way tie. Falcon and I were literally the only people trying to solve at that time. 

It was down to the wire. Jazz came in and claimed the reason he voted the way he did was to cause chaos. 

We needed a consensus vote and only falcon, jazz and myself were contributing at that very moment.

After jazz’s comment falcon voted immediately for jazz. Because jazz was in my lynch pool and there was no other candidate who could have been for sure the lynch I switched my vote to him. 

They way that lynch went down makes it almost impossible for falcon to have bussed. That vote went down organically there is no way it was something forethought by a scum team.

Could other votes on jazz be scum?

No doubt, but not a chance falcon’s was,  he could have chose any of the other 3 candidates to push a lynch on very easily. Jazz’s chaos comment was what hung him and it was falcon that picked up on its scumminess. 

• Upvote 1