The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The DumbBrexit / #Wexit thread

JM_

7 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

The a package isn't for if teck says no. It's for if the government says no. The point I'm trying to make is some of you are trying to take a back door way of Defending JT if he says no, it's his job to say yes or no to it to happen. It's up to the company whether they go ahead or not. So you are asking a hypothetical question because we don't know what the company is going to do until the government green light greenlight's it or says no.

OK. But in "defending" Trudeau many people will be quite happy with the decision to not allow Teck, there's no backdoor about it. JT is screwed either way, he'll probably lose some MPs (either crossing the floor or going independent) and piss off the far left if he approves it, or pisses off Alberta if he says no. 

Where does he have more support to lose? 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

. JT is screwed either way, he'll probably lose some MPs (either crossing the floor or going independent) and piss off the far left if he approves it, or pisses off Alberta if he says no. 

Where does he have more support to lose? 

George Soros’ its More important to keep the environmental agenda then worrying about what Alberta thinks. It’s only a province, whereas Soros opens up a door to the UN for Trudeau and the trickle down economics of that are about directly lining Trudeau’s personal pockets. That’s what’s most important to the “leader” of Canada 

1 minute ago, Standing_Tall#37 said:

George Soros’ its More important to keep the environmental agenda then worrying about what Alberta thinks. It’s only a province, whereas Soros opens up a door to the UN for Trudeau and the trickle down economics of that are about directly lining Trudeau’s personal pockets. That’s what’s most important to the “leader” of Canada 

you lost me at "Soros" 

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Standing_Tall#37 said:

FB_IMG_1532885011325.jpg

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Standing_Tall#37 said:

When you expected people to be kind to you.

OK. If you want to run with conspiracy theories thats groovy. Fill your boots as they say. 

But there are far simpler explanations for why things are in the state they are in, particularly in regards to AB. 

2 minutes ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

I must have missed the coverage about Soros helping Justin Trudeau line his pockets.  Care to provide a source for that so I can do research?

Naw I wouldn’t want you  delving into something you’re not capable of understanding. It would be the equivalent of trying to teach my dog physics. Waste of time for both creatures involved.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

OK. If you want to run with conspiracy theories thats groovy. Fill your boots as they say. 

But there are far simpler explanations for why things are in the state they are in, particularly in regards to AB. 

I think to say that they’re upset that Trudeau won and are bitter is the biggest conspiracy. 

Edited by Standing_Tall#37

Naw I wouldn’t want you  delving into something you’re not capable of understanding. It would be the equivalent of trying to teach my dog physics. Waste of time for both creatures involved.

Translation:

I have no sources.   The information came from my posterior.   And it stinks. 

Guess my post about YouTube videos is bang on.

• Thanks 1

I think to say that they’re upset that Trudeau won and are bitter is the biggest conspiracy. 

well, maybe they need to pick better federal candidates. Or stay mad all the time. Dealers choice. 

The whole wexit thing is dumb. BC isn't going anywhere and its the most important province to the whole scheme. 

Just now, Jimmy McGill said:

well, maybe they need to pick better federal candidates. Or stay mad all the time. Dealers choice. 

The whole wexit thing is dumb. BC isn't going anywhere and its the most important province to the whole scheme. 

Again. Thinking that you’re sooooo important. BC is about as relevant to tits on a bull on Alberta’s “scheme”.

• Wat 1