The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia - Cocaine & Combovers (MAFIA WIN, DM A HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT)

Rate this topic

falcon45ca

also, sneak peak for what to expect from my upcoming game:

we're going to REVOLUTIONIZE forum mafia, guys. expect the mafia historians of the future to take a look at what i'm going to do with this because it'll be like when u get a great prophet in civ vi: miracles, culture, advancement. everyone should sign up because you're not going down in the history books if you're not in for this one. hype.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, 112 said:

Can you ask him to bless Jack for me? The Church of Jack Rathbone doesn't worship him vut rather wishes to compel him to greatness through black magick, occultic channels and esoteric (non-sacrificial) rituals.

You can join in and ask the great noodliest yourself. The most powerful and ever loving pasta knows no him, or her.

You can even worship FSM Gluten Free from guilt.

Ramen

In pasta we trust

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

You can join in and ask the great noodliest yourself. The most powerful and ever loving pasta knows no him, or her.

You can even worship FSM Gluten Free from guilt.

Ramen

In pasta we trust

Pastafy, sister.

Edited by 112
1 minute ago, falcon45ca said:

Sure, as long as it doesn't require meetings or altering my ego-centric point of view

If I had to guess, there's bound to be some ritual or rite involving "wrath" and "bones".

Make what you want of it, but the whole "(non-sacrificial)" thing reads super sketchy.

Like who ever said anything about sacrifices? 

You've played mafia with her before and it's obvious she's lying right now.

She's gonna cut off your legs and beat you with them yo make Rathbone skate faster.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, 112 said:

We're basically Setians. We just put a lot of work into trting to make Jack a better hockey player through applied psychic willpower.

Imma utilize my psychic willpower not to improve Jack, but rather to degrade the talent of his opponents.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
2 minutes ago, luckylager said:

If I had to guess, there's bound to be some ritual or rite involving "wrath" and "bones".

Make what you want of it, but the whole "(non-sacrificial)" thing reads super sketchy.

Like who ever said anything about sacrifices? 

You've played mafia with her before and it's obvious she's lying right now.

She's gonna cut off your legs and beat you with them yo make Rathbone skate faster.

Fortunately I already lost my legs in a deadly game of Rock Paper Scissor.