The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Black Friday I'm In Love

Rate this topic

AV.

2 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Fair enough but my read/cred I am giving to Qwags literally only exists if BK flips red. Obviously I will be voting BK because its me or him but also I feel he really does give us the most information between he and I.

OK, I see that. I do feel there's lots of info the town can gain from your flip as well, but I do feel that BK's the better choice cuz' of his playstyle. It feels like he's been a fringe player for much of the game, and is only showing up now that he's on the chopping block

• Like 2
Just now, falcon45ca said:

OK, I see that. I do feel there's lots of info the town can gain from your flip as well, but I do feel that BK's the better choice cuz' of his playstyle. It feels like he's been a fringe player for much of the game, and is only showing up now that he's on the chopping block

so what?

• Like 1
  • Wat 1
1 minute ago, falcon45ca said:

You're right and I think it would have been better if I was lynched rather than ending the round in a tie.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, falcon45ca said:

I was referring to your earlier vote for me you turkey!

i was voting for you last round but changed to ss

it was a bad move to change to ss so i'm voting for you again now

falc is obvwolf

i haven't read the last 10-15 pages but you're wolfing and it's p clear

towncore, assemble

• Like 2
Just now, GoCanucks16 said:

A male whale and a female whale were swimming off the coast of Japan when they noticed a whaling ship. The male whale recognized it as the same ship that had harpooned his father many years earlier. He said to the female whale, "Lets both swim under the ship and blow out of our air holes at the same time and it should cause the ship to turn over and sink." They tried it and sure enough, the ship turned over and quickly sank.

Soon however, the whales realized the sailors had jumped overboard and were swimming to the safety of shore. The male was enraged that they were going to get away and told the female, "Let's swim after them and gobble them up before they reach the shore." At this point, he realized the female was becoming reluctant to follow him. "Look," she said, "I went along with the blow job, but I absolutely refuse to swallow the seamen."

Perfect metaphor for why I'm not scum.

• Like 2