The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Black Friday I'm In Love

Rate this topic

AV.

3 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Can only speak from my POV is that it would add to the possibility that LL and you or possibly even both are scum. Objectively that would probably apply to me too. 

LL could have hammered your lynch last round but reluctantly switched his vote off of SS to BK who really didn't have a chance of being lynched up until his switch.

Wagonomics could say that he avoided a scumbuddy (you) to vote for a townie (BK) 

Then why wouldn't I have just buried you? This narrative is the first time I've had a wtf deen might be scum moment.

I moved to BK because I didn't like his NIK vote. He didn't justify it when he placed it and to me it looked like a safe place for a scum to place their vote then bail and avoid any scrutiny when either you or BJ were flipped.

I didn't make a strong case for BK at the time, nor do I have one now. What I said above is everything I put out there last night yet both you and BJ, the competing wagons, somehow end up on Bo with no explanation other than self pres.

Is it possible you and BJ's beef was all wolf theatre? It's gonna take a bit more tinfoil than I have handy to convince myself of that, but I guess it's a possibility?

Actually no. Not enough tinfoil

But really, if me and BJ are scum, why didn't I just start "sussing Deens powerwolf game" earlier and allowed myself to be on your wagon and &^@#ing bury you. You know I would without hesitation.

• Like 3
Just now, luckylager said:

Then why wouldn't I have just buried you? This narrative is the first time I've had a wtf deen might be scum moment.

I moved to BK because I didn't like his NIK vote. He didn't justify it when he placed it and to me it looked like a safe place for a scum to place their vote then bail and avoid any scrutiny when either you or BJ were flipped.

I didn't make a strong case for BK at the time, nor do I have one now. What I said above is everything I put out there last night yet both you and BJ, the competing wagons, somehow end up on Bo with no explanation other than self pres.

Is it possible you and BJ's beef was all wolf theatre? It's gonna take a bit more tinfoil than I have handy to convince myself of that, but I guess it's a possibility?

But really, if me and BJ are scum, why didn't I just start "sussing Deens powerwolf game" earlier and allowed myself to be on your wagon and &^@#ing bury you. You know I would without hesitation.

Lol over-defensiveness towards a scenario that hasn't even played out is not a good look man.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Ok I will take the bait - you couldn't bury me because you had been agreeing to my points on BJ all first round. If you decided to hammer me that would look sus as hell. And the scenario I am talking about is only a possibility if we lynch BK and he flips green. If he flips red obviously that would look great for you, but your post seems like you already know BK is going to flip green.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

Ok I will take the bait - you couldn't bury me because you had been agreeing to my points on BJ all first round. If you decided to hammer me that would look sus as hell. And the scenario I am talking about is only a possibility if we lynch BK and he flips green. If he flips red obviously that would look great for you, but your post seems like you already know BK is going to flip green.

I dont know how anyone is gonna flip except me.

But to the first point, if I was w/w with BJ I wouldn't have sided with you early on. There's no way I'd ever do that. And I definitely wouldn't be the first on BJ's wagon.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, luckylager said:

I wouldn't say over defensive, I'm just blowing massive holes in your narrative.

I'd like @Blue Jay 22 take on this bs you just spewed.

BJ asked me the question of what info could be gleaned if we lynched BK and he was green I told him what that info could mean from my POV, I never said that's the way it was. Your posts feel like you KNOW BK is gonna green flip if we lynch him. LOL I am starting to think DM might have investigated you already. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

BJ asked me the question of what info could be gleaned if we lynched BK and he was green I told him what that info could mean from my POV, I never said that's the way it was. Your posts feel like you KNOW BK is gonna green flip if we lynch him. LOL I am starting to think DM might have investigated you already. 

If DM investigated me he'd clear me like SS.

• Like 3
Just now, luckylager said:

Bad vote broseph. I'm town and starting to think you might not be.

Read your quote again here and objectively tell me this is a townie post: 

19 minutes ago, luckylager said:

You are freaking out about me accusing you in a scenario that hasn't even happened. IFBK was lynched AND IF BK was town then MAYBE my post could be the case is what I was saying.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

NIK and falcon are the two I suspect the most right now. Zfetch is not far from them either.

Would AV actually add a scum late though?

If it was balanced at game start, adding a wolf throws the balance too much imo.

Z being VT or 3p is believable.

• Like 2
Just now, Aladeen said:

Read your quote again here and objectively tell me this is a townie post: 

You are freaking out about me accusing you in a scenario that hasn't even happened. IFBK was lynched AND IF BK was town then MAYBE my post could be the case is what I was saying.

I didn't like your narrative and the obvious holes in it. That simple.

My post came from a towny place because I'm town.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, luckylager said:

Would AV actually add a scum late though?

If it was balanced at game start, adding a wolf throws the balance too much imo.

Z being VT or 3p is believable.

If we had 10 and there were only 2 scum he could have put fetch as 3rd scum in for an 11er and maybe given DM an investigation as a balancer. IDK.

• Like 1