The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. Canuck Veterans

Rate this topic

Bad_BOI_pete

16 hours ago, erkayloomeh said:

I think if LE were a Ufa he couldn't get a job at the league minimum. 

I think he's still good enough to get a contract at league minimum though. It's hard to say though at the end of the day. A lot of that's going to be situational with the flat cap and other competition. Either way, neither you nor I would be able to say it would absolutely go one way or the other and actually know if it would go that way at the end of the day.

On 12/27/2020 at 8:53 AM, The Lock said:

I think he's still good enough to get a contract at league minimum though. It's hard to say though at the end of the day. A lot of that's going to be situational with the flat cap and other competition. Either way, neither you nor I would be able to say it would absolutely go one way or the other and actually know if it would go that way at the end of the day.

That's true. Can't say for sure. But I'm not sure why anyone would. I can't see it.  Lou doesn't break a sweat. 

Edited by erkayloomeh

13 hours ago, erkayloomeh said:

That's true. Can't say for sure. But I'm not sure why anyone would. I can't see it.  Lou doesn't break a sweat. 

Well then that's your own confirmation bias speaking now isn't it. ;)

We all want to think no one would "think otherwise" with our opinions and sometimes that gets in the way of looking at the overall picture as a result, because there's ALWAYS more than 1 side to a story.

Edited by The Lock