The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Shadows of Beasts GAME ON~!

Rate this topic

DarthMelvin

8 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

I will add @Master Radishes that never once did NMB post that she thought BJ was a good lynch candidate.

The only thing that made him a good lynch for her was that it wasn't me and it wasn't falcon and it wasn't her. 

She lynched BJ out of opportunity - not townie reasoning. 

Damn I’m a mastermind that my whole plan depended on no one else showing up before nightfall besides me NIK and Leafy. And that they would push the vote (remember leafy posted at 9:58pm pst)

• Like 2
On 2/6/2022 at 8:44 PM, NotMyBurroughs said:

Unvote vote Aladeen

8:44 I vote for Aladeen.

On 2/6/2022 at 9:15 PM, naslund.is.king said:

leafs fan

whats your gut and mind telling you

On 2/6/2022 at 9:17 PM, LeafsfanV said:

My gut is telling me it's Aladeen and Falcon.

My mind is telling me that it's a town loss.

Agsin leafs mentioning Aladeen the night he dies. 
Where Aladeen conveniently shows up at 10:03

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, NotMyBurroughs said:

Damn I’m a mastermind that my whole plan depended on no one else showing up before nightfall besides me NIK and Leafy. And that they would push the vote (remember leafy posted at 9:58pm pst)

If you’re looking for a response from i don’t wish to interact with confirmed scum thanks. 

It’s funny because if you are town that means for sure I am scum but yet you still seem to be trying to convince me otherwise :lol:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

If you’re looking for a response from i don’t wish to interact with confirmed scum thanks. 

It’s funny because if you are town that means for sure I am scum but yet you still seem to be trying to convince me otherwise :lol:

For the like 4th time…

Every post is not for you. 

See how you post and it’s for Mr to look at?

Im capable and allowed to do the same.

Dont be scared it’s just quoting posts you’ve made or been mentioned in. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, NotMyBurroughs said:

For the like 4th time…

Every post is not for you. 

See how you post and it’s for Mr to look at?

Im capable and allowed to do the same.

Dont be scared it’s just quoting posts you’ve made or been mentioned in. 

You’re quoting me, that generally means it is for me just like this is for you.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Hey guys I want to actually say thanks to everyone who has been posting a lot. 

Since I have been recovering from my stroke reading has been very difficult for me. I didn’t want to sign up for previous games because I didn’t think I could keep up with the reading, in the first round it was a struggle but as the game progressed it has been easier and easier and my reading has improved significantly. 

:wub: all of you and I’m sorry if I said anything mean to anyone during this game. 

Omg this is not fair <3

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

You’re quoting me, that generally means it is for me just like this is for you.

I’m only playing on my phone. I can’t quote multiple pages.

Quoting is to bring back attention to a quote.

Not to say hey, Aladeen this is to convince you?

Why would I convince you with quoting you when you’re already locked.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Hey guys I want to actually say thanks to everyone who has been posting a lot. 

Since I have been recovering from my stroke reading has been very difficult for me. I didn’t want to sign up for previous games because I didn’t think I could keep up with the reading, in the first round it was a struggle but as the game progressed it has been easier and easier and my reading has improved significantly. 

:wub: all of you and I’m sorry if I said anything mean to anyone during this game. 

I literally wasn’t signing up to this game because I’ve been getting way to emotionally invested in games since I came back.

See the last 50 pages for proof.

I only signed up because I saw you came back…

I had no idea what you’d been through.

Break from arguing with you, i so hope you are doing good and that our fighting hasn’t been too stressful 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, NotMyBurroughs said:

Omg this is not fair <3

Honest talk: No matter what I :wub: hashy, you infuriating me is because you are so good at this game! And I am sorry calling you names, but again those names only ever applies if you are town ;)

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, NotMyBurroughs said:

I’m only playing on my phone. I can’t quote multiple pages.

Quoting is to bring back attention to a quote.

Not to say hey, Aladeen this is to convince you?

Why would I convince you with quoting you when you’re already locked.

2 minutes ago, NotMyBurroughs said:

I literally wasn’t signing up to this game because I’ve been getting way to emotionally invested in games since I came back.

See the last 50 pages for proof.

I only signed up because I saw you came back…

I had no idea what you’d been through.

Break from arguing with you, i so hope you are doing good and that our fighting hasn’t been too stressful 

Should still be able to multi quote on phone it’s just hitting the plus button on the bottom of each post.

• Like 1
Just now, Aladeen said:

Honest talk: No matter what I :wub: hashy, you infuriating me is because you are so good at this game! And I am sorry calling you names, but again those names only ever applies if you are town ;)

You won’t be sorry after nightfall when the of town comments become a thing :p

but out of gsme, you have a good heart.

im sorry I didn’t know you had such a rough time before this round.

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
Just now, Aladeen said:

Ah i see, I’m sorry I can be of no help with that.

Oh you aren’t :p you been absolutely certain on me being mafia since we.. (Sorry NIK Leafy and I , voted out BJ.)

Its better I’m limited ;) reading back pages I have to tab a page or press prev 30 times.

Why I was so thankful that DM put the links in the original post.

(^i got questioned a lot yesterday bringing up and explaining this)

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, NotMyBurroughs said:

I mean before this game*

Thanks so much yah, I ended up with Myocarditis that lead to heart failure that lead to a stroke most likely a result of a negative reaction to the vaccination. Spent awhile in the hospital and the wonderful people there saved my life. Until just a few weeks ago I wouldn’t even be able to read what you just wrote to me without go over it like 4 or 5 times. 

I am so grateful to be here and it was a life changing experience. I missed you guys a lot and please know that if I post things in the heat of the moment it’s because I am reacting and not thinking and I hope that I didn’t make you or anyone else feel bad in anyway because that is the last thing I would want, especially these days. 

• Like 1