The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Shadows of Beasts GAME ON~!

Rate this topic

DarthMelvin

1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

I think neither NIK or you can be lynch candidates this round. Literally choosing a random slanker would be better than either of you two. You say he’s lying, that could be Tp tunnelling TP based on pride.  

It’s possible. I am agreeing with a lot of what falcon and Leafs are saying so they are not in the picture for me this round and I think Lewt accidentally spewed Qwags as town. It’s boiling down to you, MR, NIK it looks like. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Aladeen I don’t recall you ever asking to be voted out before as town. Subbed out/annoyed - definitely. But there’s huge flaws in your logic/argument to NMB that I think you would jump on someone for if they posted the same thing.

You’re wrong, I’ve done it before as town just as I am town now. Either you already know I am or will soon enough. I am not asking you to change your vote so what’s the point of your post?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

I think neither NIK or you can be lynch candidates this round. Literally choosing a random slanker would be better than either of you two. You say he’s lying, that could be Tp tunnelling TP based on pride.  

Aladeen is over playing. This screams he’s killing one of you tonight 

He was not even close to the lynch candidate and massively overreacted when I mentioned him with MR as my two notes.

• Like 2

And deal with the consequences of mislynching me BDM. That’s not a good look for you because your scum. You don’t want to lynch me because when I hang every townie will know what I am saying is true and you will be next.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, NotMyBurroughs said:

He was not even close to the lynch candidate and massively overreacted when I mentioned him with MR as my two notes.

Then vote me.

• Like 1
Just now, Aladeen said:

And deal with the consequences of mislynching me BDM. That’s not a good look for you because your scum. You don’t want to lynch me because when I hang every townie will know what I am saying is true and you will be next.

Read back more. I have better reasons on MR because I think I have a read based off who was active last nightfall 

• Like 2

I am leading the vote so what are you taking about not even close?

• Like 1
Just now, NotMyBurroughs said:

Read back more. I have better reasons on MR because I think I have a read based off who was active last nightfall 

You don’t want me voted out this round because I will flip green and you will be next. Or it’s you this round and you flip red. Either is fine by me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Haven’t seen a vote count all day. Would you like to inform all of us if it is easily assessable to you?

Falc BJ and Leaf voting me for sure. 

Your qualifier post was so you could join the wagon. “With reason” 

• Like 1